SaltCritters.com

Granted I was a couple days overdue for a cleaning, I’ve had poor results with what the original poster did, went out and bought an aqua illumination today, very, very pleased.

also the hydro aqamai KPS is the best feasible option for this tank. Just remember when setting it up to allow it to use your location.

63060583-EC3F-4DB3-B95B-A302516E9A79.jpeg

F963D8F2-315C-4D2F-BDB5-D896C9F4F3EC.jpeg

83AE3C3F-18E3-4107-80F6-CB64EA5B3E50.jpeg

86D359CB-8F65-41AF-AC4C-5FA50D95B5D5.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
SomethingFishy78
On 5/13/2018 at 4:46 PM, Aquacrazed said:

I'm getting some crazy SPS growth after just 4 months since the lighting upgrade! Take a look:

IMG_5685.thumb.JPG.31d429c19c9656b2f6be1895f4a33337.JPG

IMG_5686.thumb.JPG.56c5b8e5d28ec715eed858d64158759b.JPG

What do feed your corals?  Also, are you having to dose now after added the SPS?  What salt do you use?

Looking good!

Keep Fragn and Tankn

• 4 months later...
On 5/7/2017 at 11:33 PM, Aquacrazed said:

My Anemone split! He's been in there for less then 2 months!

IMG_4496.JPG

What were you feeding to anemone ? I like that fact it kept its bubble tips 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being MIA for a few years guys. Life got super busy (I have a kid now), but I'm back! I'm in the process of setting up an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 20g!

As for the Evo 13.5, the Current USA lighting strips started failing one by one (I replaced 2 of them under warranty) and now my stock Fluval light is half dead. The lights worked wonders while they lasted but they didn't last too long. If there's one thing I've learned in this hobby, it's that you get what you pay for, with some exceptions. As for the corals, my SPS died off during the heat wave this year. I sold off almost all of my LPS to my LFS that got me a $600+ credit that paid for my new IM 20g and some other accessories. My clowns are doing well, they are max size at around 3.25 - 3.5" and were yearning for a bigger tank. Their wish has come true! 

Will post details (and a video) on my new tank soon.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Aquacrazed said:

Sorry for being MIA for a few years guys. Life got super busy (I have a kid now), but I'm back! I'm in the process of setting up an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 20g!

As for the Evo 13.5, the Current USA lighting strips started failing one by one (I replaced 2 of them under warranty) and now my stock Fluval light is half dead. The lights worked wonders while they lasted but they didn't last too long. If there's one thing I've learned in this hobby, it's that you get what you pay for, with some exceptions. As for the corals, my SPS died off during the heat wave this year. I sold off almost all of my LPS to my LFS that got me a $600+ credit that paid for my new IM 20g and some other accessories. My clowns are doing well, they are max size at around 3.25 - 3.5" and were yearning for a bigger tank. Their wish has come true! 

Will post details (and a video) on my new tank soon.

Awesome to see that your back! 

• Like 2

love this little tank. Every time I see birdsnest corals in a tank I really want one, then I add it to the cart and can never pull the trigger. It always gets removed when a different sps catches my eye. haha

• Like 3
14 hours ago, TheKleinReef said:

love this little tank. Every time I see birdsnest corals in a tank I really want one, then I add it to the cart and can never pull the trigger. It always gets removed when a different sps catches my eye. haha

Birdsnest are some of my favorite sps. As a matter of fact I recently purchased a frag my for my own fluval evo 13.5.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...