Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Reef Glass Skimmer with Toms Air Pump and extra tubing

CuhRazy

Selling a Reef Glass skimmer with Tom Air Pump and airline tubing. Decided to go a different route. All items brand new. Retail was 97$ will take any reasonable offer. Items just came today, if no offers I will just send them back from where purchased. Thanks for looking. 

17797258_10212468599727253_1173379629_o.jpg

gone_PHiSHin

i've been interested in the reef glass skimmer but haven't been sure it's worth the price for what it is...

so you haven't used it yet?  if i do give it a go i'd want a silent air pump.  you can't really give a review on either the skimmer or pump huh?

The air pump is silent. In a stand you wouldn't hear anything. My uncle runs one on his nano and it works really well. Just decided to go a different route. Everything is fresh out of the box never used. 

Man I wish you would have ran this,I've been dying to know how this performs compared to the MAME and or even the Gnome skimmer. Although I'm sure it works just as well. 

gone_PHiSHin

any takers on this or did you return it?

if you'd be willing to give me a good deal i'd probably give it a go...you'll get more money out of it by returning it though i'm assuming?

Sending it back tomorrow. Ill get the full money out of it. Was just hoping to give someone a deal before going thru a return process. 

On 4/11/2017 at 11:16 PM, Reefkid88 said:

Man I wish you would have ran this,I've been dying to know how this performs compared to the MAME and or even the Gnome skimmer. Although I'm sure it works just as well. 

I've ran one before, its an amazing little skimmer and in my opinion looks better than a big ugly bulky skimmer in a rimless tank. 

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, CuhRazy said:

Not super pressed to sell, Main reason its gonna cost me 10$+ to ship. Right now can't go that low. Lowest I would do is 60$

consider it sold. You got PM.

• Recommended Discussions