Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tank Hacks: Easy Upgrades for Your Fusion Peninsula 20

Marine Depot

will that Current USA Loop work to control any other pumps/powerheads or does it only work with Current USA products?

Marine Depot
11 hours ago, calvin said:

will that Current USA Loop work to control any other pumps/powerheads or does it only work with Current USA products?

Currently the LOOP System only controls Current USA products. I suspect that any future products (they vaguely mention "accessories" on their website) that are controllable via LOOP will also be Current USA only. I am happy to reach out to them to confirm, although this seems to be the general direction many brands in the hobby are moving toward ... creating their own controllable ecosystem of products.

ORBIT IC LED LIGHTS

The Orbit IC LED puts incredible power at your fingertips, setting a new standard in aquarium lighting.

EFLUX WAVE PUMPS

Wirelessly simulate waves, surging water currents and provide tank wide circulation.

EFLUX DC PUMPS

Controllable DC flow pumps efficiently produce strong water flow with high pressure.

Marine Depot
58 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

Any details on pre-ordering the stands, like an estimated ship date? fingerscrossed

You can pre-order the stands now. I've chatted and emailed my contact at Innovative Marine to get an updated ETA of when we'll actually have them available to ship. I am still awaiting a response. 

Marine Depot
4 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

Any recommendation for a cheaper pump that can attach to the backwall instead of the side glass?

The eFlux powerhead from the video actually will work when put in the third chamber but it can get a bit cramped back there which is why we decided to move it to the side.  Most nano powerheads will actually fit back there, but it will depend on what kind of equipment you have in each chamber.  One option to look at would the Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Pump/Powerhead 565gph which is on the lower end of the price range but will still supply pretty good flow.

Archived