ReefCleaners.org

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

4 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

I’m so jelly. 

2 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

No need. I didn’t get to eat it or anything cool like that. 

Didn’t have any peanut butter to go with it? 

• Haha 1

Yes, I have a lid. No, I didn’t crunch out on it. Stupid ####er jumped. 😂 

Hell, I just realized I haven’t seen it yesterday or today. So, I ask the wife,”You seen the yellow fish?” She says,”Nope.” We start looking and she finds it in a usps box that was next to the tank. Dumb critter really flopped around and buried itself in the stuff that was in there. 

A5450F5A-B07F-4F68-8830-2DE6CAA78AAC.jpeg

• Sad 6
Just now, 1891Bro said:

Wow. Looking at that photo. Even all dried up that is a good looking fish. Looks like it’s made of gold. 

Hell of a shine on that corpse!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Hell of a shine on that corpse!

Damn right! One that I cropped the hell out of when it was a bit more “moisturized”. 

BF382F0E-658E-4DA6-9D96-EFEB23D5C2D5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Aww that sucks @1891Bro, around a lid no less 😞 

Yellow jerky indeed, you always have a good attitude about things 😅

Ah why not? Bills are paid, family is happy and healthy, beer is still legal. Just a shiny, dried up, golden bump on a great ride!

• Like 6
5 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Ah why not? Bills are paid, family is happy and healthy, beer is still legal. Just a shiny, dried up, golden bump on a great ride!

Man, wish I had that disposition. Every little thing that goes wrong depresses me or causes anxiety. Tanks are supposed to be relaxing but sometimes I think they make things worse for me.

Well anxiety and depression are terrible for your health but they say just 5 minutes looking at a tank is great for you, so hopefully it balances out. Lol

• Like 2
15 hours ago, MrObscura said:

Man, wish I had that disposition. Every little thing that goes wrong depresses me or causes anxiety. Tanks are supposed to be relaxing but sometimes I think they make things worse for me.

Well anxiety and depression are terrible for your health but they say just 5 minutes looking at a tank is great for you, so hopefully it balances out. Lol

I don’t know bro, sounds like you got real problems. I attribute my happiness to three things, 1:Never EVER giving a ####, about anything, ever. 2: Family first, #### money, job, people that don’t matter etc... 3: Mild and functional alcoholism. Life is so easy. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Sorry to see you had a jumper...

Hell the surviving clown was a jumper but it was caught just mildly chapped. 

18 hours ago, banasophia said:

Beautiful fish, so sorry to hear it jumped. I’ve been considering getting a Yellow Coris Wrasse. 

It was a great fish. Gets way too big for my tank but it was a father day gift from the kids so I had to hang on to it.  The clown was a bully so I figure it chased it out but no actual proof...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Slacking in the wc. Bout to do one now. God damn back to work tomorrow. Three photos of the lepto. 

1841F7BB-56AA-499C-BFFA-4021B5758C9C.jpeg

040B5110-B984-4773-BFC0-30D7D2A8725F.jpeg

0CFB627F-4ED6-4DDE-A49B-BD21FDD9B684.jpeg

Nice! I killed my lepto... thought it was growing slowly because it was too shaded, but when I moved it up it bleached out and died. 😞  Yours is looking good. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 6:19 AM, xthunt said:

How’s the tank doing?

It’s coming down. See my classified thread. Things are getting too busy and I’m not able to (my way of saying I’m lazy as ####) take as good of care of it as I should be. It’s just been on cruise control for a while. No deaths and not much growth, besides the gsp and the lepto, I think those would keep growing out of the water. Anyway...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

It’s coming down. See my classified thread. Things are getting too busy and I’m not able to (my way of saying I’m lazy as ####) take as good of care of it as I should be. It’s just been on cruise control for a while. No deaths and not much growth, besides the gsp and the lepto, I think those would keep growing out of the water. Anyway...

Aw, bummer!  I understand though.  Maybe someday you can get in a position where you can set up another.  Don't be a stranger!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

If you’re rollin’ out of here then you gotta post the pic one more time............. for old times sake.  😀

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

If you’re rollin’ out of here then you gotta post the pic one more time............. for old times sake.  😀

The pic...of our...mutual friend?  :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

20 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

The pic...of our...mutual friend?  :unsure:

In good time, gonna be without a tank soon so I’ll have to bounce in sometimes. Can’t just waste that gold so y’all get your jollys. 

Thanks for picking up some stuff @alpinestar. Thanks for the brew as well. Hope it does well in your tank. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Aw, bummer!  I understand though.  Maybe someday you can get in a position where you can set up another.  Don't be a stranger!

Missed this. Before. Yeah sooner or later I won’t be able to not have a tank setup. I’ll try to get back into checking in more regularly. 

• Like 2