Top Shelf Aquatics

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

2 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

The original Lula Mae!!! :wub:

Yeah I thought you'd get a kick outta that. Figured Audrey Hepburn references made ya...

IMG_1686.GIF

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 1891Bro said:

Yeah I thought you'd get a kick outta that. Figured Audrey Hepburn references made ya...

IMG_1686.GIF

:lol: Something like that lol.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

:lol: Something like that lol.

I see that geetar in the avatar, I know southern folk, don't try to class it up!

IMG_1687.GIF

IMG_1688.GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

I see that geetar in the avatar, I know southern folk, don't try to class it up!

IMG_1687.GIF

IMG_1688.GIF

I don't play no instreements, I jes' listens to 'em!

• Like 3

Ahhhhaaaa! I'm just gonna dump a couple photos and edit. 

IMG_1691.JPG

So here is the super tiny mag cleaner. Jesus this thing is small (gimme a nickel!) almost too small. Like trying to clean the glass with a pencil eraser. #### a giant mag cleaner though, no one wants to see that shit!

IMG_1692.JPG

And here it is, all wrapped up in cellophane. 

IMG_1693.JPG

And in all its nude glory! Well, no surprises, @Oceanbox Designs already posted the nekkid photos on the webs. 

Reallly though, awesome product, awesome packaging, and the freebie (upper right of the mag cleaner photo) thrown in was great too. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Ahhhhaaaa! I'm just gonna dump a couple photos and edit. 

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

ATO posing for more scandalous internet pics, I see.

• Like 3

ATO posing for more scandalous internet pics, I see.

Slow down god damn it! I got more to say. 

3 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Slow down god damn it! I got more to say. 

:lol:

Nice little mag cleaner though!  And ATO looks very nice whether or not it's shrink-wrapped like Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes.

• Like 4

So, before I was so rudely interrupted ;) 

Original plan was to take the boy to the pool after school, well it was cloudy and in the low 70s so we went to the fish store. Neptune Aquatics in San Jose. Place is great. Wife said I'd spent too much lately, I do have a drinking hobby too, but the boy had some allowance saved up. Little ####er has more money than me lol! I tells

him he can get coral with his own money, I just wanted 2 cerith snails and a shitpot heater for WC water. Well one of the snails hasn't moved since introducing it. Little ####er must be union ;), really though, I saw a twitch from him but I think he might be a goner.  The boy picked out a really nice favia. Little tiny ####er, two mouth frag. I really will get some tank pics posted tomorrow.  Lights out and I did a WC tonight and blah.....

Anyway, holiday weekend, don't drink amd drive ####ers!

4 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

kb.jpg

:lol:

Well, now everyone is gonna be jerkin the ole gerkin instead of reading my diary. Thanks a lot. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

So, before I was so rudely interrupted ;) 

Original plan was to take the boy to the pool after school, well it was cloudy and in the low 70s so we went to the fish store. Neptune Aquatics in San Jose. Place is great. Wife said I'd spent too much lately, I do have a drinking hobby too, but the boy had some allowance saved up. Little ####er has more money than me lol! I tells

him he can get coral with his own money, I just wanted 2 cerith snails and a shitpot heater for WC water. Well one of the snails hasn't moved since introducing it. Little ####er must be union ;), really though, I saw a twitch from him but I think he might be a goner.  The boy picked out a really nice favia. Little tiny ####er, two mouth frag. I really will get some tank pics posted tomorrow.  Lights out and I did a WC tonight and blah.....

Not interrupting, merely commenting on the information that had been presented. ;)

Might I also suggest no one drink and reef? :lol: Friend was telling me about someone he knew who'd get smashingly drunk and then share his beverages with the tanks. :rolleyes:

Just now, 1891Bro said:

IMG_1690.JPG

:rolleyes:

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Not interrupting, merely commenting on the information that had been presented. ;)

Might I also suggest no one drink and reef? :lol: Friend was telling me about someone he knew who'd get smashingly drunk and then share his beverages with the tanks. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Not wasting beer on fisheses. Ugh. You ruined my diary. I'm derasing and starting over. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 1891Bro said:

Not wasting beer on fisheses. Ugh. You ruined my diary. I'm derasing and starting over. 

*removes 1891Bro's delete privileges*

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Well, now everyone is gonna be jerkin the ole gerkin instead of reading my diary. Thanks a lot. 

I just saw this... :o:huh::unsure::mellow::rolleyes::lol::P

• Like 3
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

I just saw this... :o:huh::unsure::mellow::rolleyes::lol::P

Yeah, hahahahahha, but who is gonna go back far enough to see my real diary! Waaaaaa. 

IMG_1698.GIF

Just now, Mkbarton said:

Mmmmmm Kathy Bates..........

That bitch is the debil bobby!

• Like 2

So, before I was so rudely interrupted ;) 

him he can get coral with his own money, I just wanted 2 cerith snails and a shitpot heater for WC water. Well one of the snails hasn't moved since introducing it. Little ####er must be union ;), really though, I saw a twitch from him but I think he might be a goner.  The boy picked out a really nice favia. Little tiny ####er, two mouth frag. I really will get some tank pics posted tomorrow.  Lights out and I did a WC tonight and blah.....

• Like 1

*wonders if she should point out this was already posted*

You could've at least quoted it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

So, before I was so rudely interrupted ;) 

him he can get coral with his own money, I just wanted 2 cerith snails and a shitpot heater for WC water. Well one of the snails hasn't moved since introducing it. Little ####er must be union ;), really though, I saw a twitch from him but I think he might be a goner.  The boy picked out a really nice favia. Little tiny ####er, two mouth frag. I really will get some tank pics posted tomorrow.  Lights out and I did a WC tonight and blah.....

4 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

*wonders if she should point out this was already posted*

Like this?

• Like 3

I dunno how this happened,noticed the favia the boy picked out is throwing out some feed me strings. Sneak in to take a stealth iPhone photo with the flash on and I get the fish and the useful snail all in one shot. 

IMG_1702.JPG

Yeah, that fish is really growing on me. look at the border of those spots. 

• Like 4