Cultivated Reef

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

8 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

I'm allowed, grew up in north GA. 

Hmmm...ok.

anigif_enhanced-7725-1435595579-13_previ

:lol:

Glad he's figured out something is food, at least!

SemperReef
On May 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Nixperience said:

Sea turtles only grow to the size of the tank they're in. You should do it. 

Blue ring octo, you only live once

• Like 2

Everything seems good now that the dodo fish figured out inside the glass is more gooder than the outside.  Been eating like he was starved, and he prolly was. Gonna hit up Neptune this Saturday and get some frozen and maybe something else, we'll see. I gotta fatten this dodo fish up before mid June, got a trip back to GA ( lol sound familiar?) to see the fam and take a job for a day or two, gotta keep my travel expenses tax deductible! Really counting on @Oceanbox Designs to deliver that ATO resivior, don't wanna leave an ugly 5 gallon bucket for any potential burglars to have to see. So not really any new news yet, but nothing's dead so something's going right. 

• Like 5
mbarton2010
1 hour ago, 1891Bro said:

Everything seems good now that the dodo fish figured out inside the glass is more gooder than the outside.  Been eating like he was starved, and he prolly was. Gonna hit up Neptune this Saturday and get some frozen and maybe something else, we'll see. I gotta fatten this dodo fish up before mid June, got a trip back to GA ( lol sound familiar?) to see the fam and take a job for a day or two, gotta keep my travel expenses tax deductible! Really counting on @Oceanbox Designs to deliver that ATO resivior, don't wanna leave an ugly 5 gallon bucket for any potential burglars to have to see. So not really any new news yet, but nothing's dead so something's going right. 

atleast nothing has died............... *cough cough*

• Like 3
Oceanbox Designs
12 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

90% finished with your custom ATO container and you're getting a new hinge-less version :) It's 2017 and I thought it's time to get rid of hinges for good. It allows easier access to refilling with the removable lid.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

90% finished with your custom ATO container and you're getting a new hinge-less version :) It's 2017 and I thought it's time to get rid of hinges for good. It allows easier access to refilling with the removable lid.

Woot!

• Like 3
Nixperience

Woah! I gave up trying to follow that thread. He finally got banned? Nice!

Speculations on his new screen name? InsaneClownfishPosse? PuffPufferGive? GhostFishKiller? 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

Woah! I gave up trying to follow that thread. He finally got banned? Nice!

Speculations on his new screen name? InsaneClownfishPosse? PuffPufferGive? GhostFishKiller? 

He already has Clown36

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

He already had a second account...clown36 or something?  Hope that one's banned too.

Didn't that guy post other people's tanks as his?

• Like 2
Just now, Nidilsky said:

That was Derrick's second account when @Christopher Marks banned him for the weekend. And yes he tried to repost other peoples advice that he wasn't taking as his own and claim other tanks as his own.

4 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Hope that one's banned too.

I don't think it is

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nidilsky said:

Yes, yes he did, please don't ruin my diary with memes and such. :(

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nidilsky said:

Yup and it came out that was our friend Derrick.  Classy, right? :mellow:

1 minute ago, 1891Bro said:

Yes, yes he did, please don't ruin my diary with memes and such. :(

So...tempting...

4 minutes ago, skoechle said:

That was Derrick's second account when @Christopher Marks banned him for the weekend. And yes he tried to repost other peoples advice that he wasn't taking as his own and claim other tanks as his own.

I don't think it is

Well hopefully if he tries to use it, someone will come with a banhammer pronto.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

So...tempting...

Unload. 

Edit: Or I can start. And I'm changing the thread title. 

IMG_1649.GIF

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

2bb4b0a3a5c5286af881efed5100b77413bbf146

Could we actually drive Chris to just shut the whole server down for the weekend? That almost seems like it would be a bragging worthy accomplishment...

• Like 3