Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

1 hour ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

haha that clown is buried in his BTA

1 hour ago, Lugmos12 said:

F**K! this makes me want a BTA - I don't think I have room thou

Yeah. Getting them together was as easy as not giving a #### if they did or not. Kinda surprised at how big that thing gets. I thought it was all puffed when I saw in the display but I was maybe a quarter of that size. Thing gets nearly 4" across. When it's all shriveled down to its inside out butt hole look it's about as big as a nickel. Weird little ####er. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just got done with a wc. It occurs to me, these creatures we drop coin on and spend time to provide a nice environment, they're ####ing dumb. Like bad dumb. What happens when we do a wc? Everything gets all mad and shrunken and fidgety. I mean, if I made a habit of shitting the bed (and I'm down to just a couple nights a week now ;) ) I'd be kissing the ass of whoever was changing the sheets. Just goes to show, the presence of a brain and a back bone does not equal intelligence but, I guess that keeps Fox News in business too so....

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

I just got done with a wc. It occurs to me, these creatures we drop coin on and spend time to provide a nice environment, they're ####ing dumb. Like bad dumb. What happens when we do a wc? Everything gets all mad and shrunken and fidgety. I mean, if I made a habit of shitting the bed (and I'm down to just a couple nights a week now ;) ) I'd be kissing the ass of whoever was changing the sheets. Just goes to show, the presence of a brain and a back bone does not equal intelligence but, I guess that keeps Fox News in business too so....

CNN too... :unsure:  And maybe everyone on Twitter. :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

All my clowns went to the nem on their own eventually. Your rock is nice. :D

Some people shit the bed and are still assholes. I kind of wonder what goes through their mind... why abuse your aid.... do you think that will make her run to your call light faster when your sitting in poo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/29/2017 at 8:23 PM, 1891Bro said:

Had to replace my kids bicycle tube on the rear tire twice today. Some kinda fancy shrubs that drop thorns and blah blah. First world problems right? And since I promised. A fts. 

IMG_1841.JPG

I wondered what inner tubes had to do with your tank :lol:.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

All my clowns went to the nem on their own eventually. Your rock is nice. :D

Some people shit the bed and are still assholes. I kind of wonder what goes through their mind... why abuse your aid.... do you think that will make her run to your call light faster when your sitting in poo?

Just for those following along, my shit the bed talk was in jest. Sometimes I do get super wasted and sleepwalk and piss in the clothes hamper though. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Just for those following along, my shit the bed talk was in jest. Sometimes I do get super wasted and sleepwalk and piss in the clothes hamper though. 

I did not think you actually shit the bed. lol At least you aren't pissing in your tank.

• Haha 1

Well like the title says, I really hope tx and fl can ride this shit out but this weekend I'm heading to Lake Tahoe. Maybe us libtards get a monster quake while I'm gone. Who knows. Looking at super low humidity with temps in the 70s. Gonna rent a boat. If I can see any fish in the pristine water I'll let y'all know and the it can be forum related.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.jpg

Hurricane hit Lake Tahoe. 

Dont care how many times I come here, has to be the most beautiful spot in this country. I can say that cause my work has taken me to nearly every flyover dump in the lower 48. Weather is awesome, late summer here is basically a San Jose winter. Tank is doing great prolly. I'll find out Monday. 

• Like 3
On 9/7/2017 at 9:21 PM, 1891Bro said:

Well like the title says, I really hope tx and fl can ride this shit out but this weekend I'm heading to Lake Tahoe. Maybe us libtards get a monster quake while I'm gone. Who knows. Looking at super low humidity with temps in the 70s. Gonna rent a boat. If I can see any fish in the pristine water I'll let y'all know and the it can be forum related.

Don't say monster quake :scarry:.  I want to get out of this state without experiencing one of those ;).  Been here 14  years.....just one more!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What ever happened to me?

I guess the login thing got fixed. 

Tank still going. Nem was going strong for the longest and then over the last few weeks just shrank up and then disappeared. Didn’t melt or explode or get in a powerhead (don’t even have a powerhead) so not real sure what happened there. Whatever.  

I’m back for now though. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

What ever happened to me?

I guess the login thing got fixed. 

Tank still going. Nem was going strong for the longest and then over the last few weeks just shrank up and then disappeared. Didn’t melt or explode or get in a powerhead (don’t even have a powerhead) so not real sure what happened there. Whatever.  

I’m back for now though. 

Yay!!

Oh and now that I’m thinking about it, not sure what happened to my ato. It was basically just running till it timed out. Never enough to overflow but way too much topping off going on. Float switch was clean and operated but wasn’t killing the pump so I can only venture it was a problem with the little brain unit thing. Point being I’m looking to replace it (whatever model it was I forget I think tunze nano but I ain’t going to look) so suggestions welcome. 

gone_PHiSHin

the tunze nano 3152 is junk.  it has happened many times to other people and happened to me as well.  overflowed my tank, and ended up killing a couple of my corals.  tunze is aware of it, something about a bad controller.  they’ll replace it for you, but you have to find a receipt and pay to send it back.

i threw mine in the closet and bought a Smart Micro ATO over a year ago and haven’t looked back

1 hour ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

the tunze nano 3152 is junk.  it has happened many times to other people and happened to me as well.  overflowed my tank, and ended up killing a couple of my corals.  tunze is aware of it, something about a bad controller.  they’ll replace it for you, but you have to find a receipt and pay to send it back.

i threw mine in the closet and bought a Smart Micro ATO over a year ago and haven’t looked back

No issues with the optic sensor? I’ve read light can interfere. 

1 hour ago, mbarton2010 said:

well welcome back I guess

Well thanks I guess. 

Anyone posting on the spectrum lately?

• Haha 1
mbarton2010
Just now, 1891Bro said:

No issues with the optic sensor? I’ve read light can interfere. 

Well thanks I guess. 

Anyone posting on the spectrum lately?

No but Derrick did make a short comeback with a different username. Posted pics of his “new” tank and it was obvious lol

37 minutes ago, mbarton2010 said:

No but Derrick did make a short comeback with a different username. Posted pics of his “new” tank and it was obvious lol

Link it please. Is the thread locked?

• Haha 1
mbarton2010
Just now, 1891Bro said:

Link it please. Is the thread locked?

No but he hasn’t posted since February. Search Valentini89 and you’ll find it. It’s called New Here or something

• Like 1

So after my illustrious return and, after the ticker tape has been cleaned up...

Anyway, my most recent birthday came and went last week. My seven year old decided to get me a fish. This conspiracy took place between him and mommy so I actually had no idea. The good news is that a LFS (local as in I can walk there) has been sold to a new owner and man, he’s a sw guy for sure. Bad news is the old owner that ran the dump I could’ve walked to before well, she died. Back to the point, my awesome family decides to get me a fish. A yellow and purple wrasse..........

Honestly though, it’s a great addition and 0 aggression so far. It’s gonna outgrow this tank. I know it. We all know it. What the hell to do about it though?

• Like 1