Innovative Marine Aquariums

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

3 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

If I could live on a two day work week I'd be there. 5 days off bro!?! How can you complain about that?

I tell ya what, get out of the south AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I waited too damn long to leave. 

Lol I left the South, didn't like it, moved back.  No desire to go elsewhere for now. :)

Just now, frahny said:

Lucky you guys. I don't get a bump in pay at all for working weekends, extra hours or danger pay. By danger I mean working after loading up the night before on ipa's. I say quicha b@&chin and post dem pics????

Ha, sounds like you need a CBA bro, no pics tonight, above post clearly states that I'm sitting on a bucket in my carport. 

If i show up drunk my bros hide me till I sober up. Lol.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

lol, thats the idea, my days are 12 hours long, sometimes 17 but ya... 5 days off is nice but still... can't partake in weekend festivities! 

Five. Day. Weekend. 

Also I hope hours in excess of 8 per shift pay at LEAST 1.5 times the straight time rate. 

Just now, 1891Bro said:

Five. Day. Weekend. 

Also I hope hours in excess of 8 per shift pat at LEAST 1.5 times the straight time rate. 

lol not for me.  Three 12's a week is the norm in my field.

4 minutes ago, frahny said:

No need to yell. Instead enjoy this while sitting in a car port.

IMG_0657.PNG

Really? I didn't complain about the Tyrone biggams but, gross bro. 

9 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Lol I left the South, didn't like it, moved back.  No desire to go elsewhere for now. :)

Gonna take a guess, the Midwest?

Just now, Lula_Mae said:

lol not for me.  Three 12's a week is the norm in my field.

Nurse?

Just now, 1891Bro said:

Really? I didn't complain about the Tyrone biggams but, gross bro. 

Gonna take a guess, the Midwest?

New England :)

And actually, I did like it but the job market sucked and I don't like unemployment so, ergo, I didn't like it. :lol:

• Like 1
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

And actually, I did like it but the job market sucked and I don't like unemployment so, ergo, I didn't like it. :lol:

So nurse?

Hot topic ####ERS!

• Like 1
GregEmmitte
24 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

What part of the south?

2 minutes ago, frahny said:

I just spent a month in Cary.

I was born near there but have never lived there.  Too much traffic for me!  Some of my earliest memories are of sitting FOREVER in traffic lights.  Maybe that's why I'm not a city girl. :lol:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Shhh ;)

You gave it away in the other thread. NICU nurse, or something else having to do with the maternity ward in a hospital. Don't be ashamed, those toilets need cleaning too. ?

On 7/15/2017 at 1:30 AM, 1891Bro said:

You gave it away in the other thread. NICU nurse, or something else having to do with the maternity ward in a hospital. Don't be ashamed, those toilets need cleaning too. ?

SHHH :slap:

:lol:

Truth be told, work's been kicking my butt the last few days.  I'm wiped out lol.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

SHHH :slap:

:lol:

Truth be told, work's been kicking my butt the last few days.  I'm wiped out lol.

Lol, the best part about babies is they grow a bit and start wiping their own asses! No mo shushing, you gave it away already. 

Edit: How you make that "slap a bitch" emoji thing?

Just now, 1891Bro said:

Lol, the best part about babies is they grow a bit and start wiping their own asses! No mo shushing, you gave it away already. 

I will shush if I want to!

• Like 1

You can shush all you want but shushing me is a one way street to blackeyesville.  

How you make the "slap a bitch" emoji thing?

Just now, 1891Bro said:

You can shush all you want but shushing me is a one way street to blackeyesville.  

How you make the "slap a bitch" emoji thing?

You mean like the one I used while ago? :D

• Like 1

And change your name deal from @Lula_Mae to @premiewrangler. Yeah that'll work. 

1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

You mean like the one I used while ago? :D

Damn it Alice, Bang, Zoom To the moon!

Our grandparents thought DV on TV was funny. Now you only see it on COPS The tv show. 

How you make the slappy the happy emoji for #### sakes?

51 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

:tears:

For a baby nurse you sure do channel Nurse Ratched. 

That was all a lie. I'm only a trusted adviser to Marks, not a puppet master. You can stay. 

Title kind of sums it up. Been putting off a WC cause I thought that maybe it was too clean, I'm now convinced that the temp swings are just pissing everything off. But, it's Monday, I'm liquor drunk, and i finally did a WC. Good for me. Pics to come but later ok? Good. 

• Like 3