Top Shelf Aquatics

IM ten gallons of tank breakdown and free critters.

1891Bro

Hey, kid told the lady that the goby was so small that gupple wouldn't want to eat him, so this lady, for the sake of entertaining the kid, gets into some long drawn out shit fest about what kinda fish gupple is and blah blah blah. So we're checking out and the lady asks him what he's gonna name this fish. He looks at me, obviously put on the spot so I say, "Well, what're you gonna name him?" He just spits out Charles. We don't even know anyone named Charles. ####ing kids man. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Hey, kid told the lady that the goby was so small that gupple wouldn't want to eat him, so this lady, for the sake of entertaining the kid, gets into some long drawn out shit fest about what kinda fish gupple is and blah blah blah. So we're checking out and the lady asks him what he's gonna name this fish. He looks at me, obviously put on the spot so I say, "Well, what're you gonna name him?" He just spits out Charles. We don't even know anyone named Charles. ####ing kids man. 

For almost a year when anyone would ask my son what his name was, he'd lift up his shirt and say "My name is Tummy!"

I actually had a mom come up to me and say "Are you Tummy's mom?"

who the #### names their kid "tummy"?

So comparatively, your kid is winning. lol

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

For almost a year when anyone would ask my son what his name was, he'd lift up his shirt and say "My name is Tummy!"

I actually had a mom come up to me and say "Are you Tummy's mom?"

who the #### names their kid "tummy"?

So comparatively, your kid is winning. lol

Lmao :lol:

• Like 2

Just a reminder, it's July 11th, 7/11! So if you live near one gonget your free shot glass sized slurpee if you haven't already!

Edit: If you live near a 7-11 since today is July 11th you get a free small slurpee, per person, so bring the kids and enjoy! 

Yall do know what 7-11 is right? Well you don't have to live near one to get the freebie, but it's a pretty small cup so if it's not near or on your commute it ain't worth it. Guess it's kind of late for this info at all. Unless you PST it's damn near over anyway. Well, I tried you ungrateful bastards!

• Like 1

Actually my wife and the oldest boy are out right now getting theirs and BRINGING ME MORE BEER! So take that. ####ers. 

Just now, gone_PHiSHin said:

hey bitches, it's my birthday

7/11 B)B)B)

Nice. Maybe they let you get a free large if you flash ID?

oh and happy bday ? 

• Like 1
gone_PHiSHin

do you know how many times i've heard 'your birthday is free slurpee day?!?'

lol i don't give a ****, i'm not a teenage girl in high school.

• Like 2

Disclaimer: While I am not, nor have ever been an employee, or contracted by 7-11, I do love that place and I am there twice a day. Morning=covfefe, afternoon=beer and slurpees. So I am a bit biased, but my income does not hinge on my opinion of the place. 

1 minute ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

do you know how many times i've heard 'your birthday is free slurpee day?!?'

lol i don't give a ****, i'm not a teenage girl in high school.

It's free dude. Where else? You just luck out cause you can get free slurpee and free baskin robbins on your bday. 

And all the teenage girls in high school are there getting their free slurpees in the super short whore shorts that all seem to be the rage so bonus?

• Like 2
gone_PHiSHin

1.) i do love that you said 'covfefe'

2.) i live in CO so we don't have real beer at 7/11.  it is only good for Redbox blurays and late night munchies around these parts. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

2.) i live in CO so we don't have real beer at 7/11.  it is only good for Redbox blurays and late night munchies around these parts. 

Oh god no!  Those are the 7-11s that sell gas aren't they?

4 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

The fact you openly appreciated covfefe, bff?

• Like 1
GregEmmitte
6 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

one thing i've learned:

you must never under any circumstances cross the streams

Ghostbusters did it.

1891bro does it all the time.

or is that crossing the dress?

whatever.

• Like 2