ReefCleaners.org

$50 off Peninsula Tanks + Reserve Your KPS Wavemaker

Marine Depot

Been using the KPS since before we filmed the video - great pumps! For the price, it is a lot more than you'd expect to get in terms of quality, flow, and control capability. Not to mention it is TINY!

That peninsula tank is sweet. I wanted it but wifey didn't so we "compromised" and got the tank she wanted: the 20g Nuvo. Ordered it from you guys over the weekend. Looking forward to setting it up soon.

The AquaticLife Edge light you have on sale looks pretty good, but is it as good for a reef tank as the Aquamaxx Nemo light would be? I haven't ordered my light yet and am considering options. A pendant won't work for me in the space I'm using it for. I need a low profile light that doesn't hang very high over the tank.

Marine Depot
18 hours ago, calvin said:

That peninsula tank is sweet. I wanted it but wifey didn't so we "compromised" and got the tank she wanted: the 20g Nuvo. Ordered it from you guys over the weekend. Looking forward to setting it up soon.

The AquaticLife Edge light you have on sale looks pretty good, but is it as good for a reef tank as the Aquamaxx Nemo light would be? I haven't ordered my light yet and am considering options. A pendant won't work for me in the space I'm using it for. I need a low profile light that doesn't hang very high over the tank.

Hi Calvin,  What sort of livestock were you planning to keep.  Between the two lights, the Nemo will be slightly more powerful so that is what I would recommend if you were going to keep a lot of LPS and SPS.  If you were looking at mostly fish, softies, and LPS the Edge may be a better choice as it has a more robust controller so its a bit easier to operate and will certainly have enough light for those sorts of low maintenance corals.

13 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Hi Calvin,  What sort of livestock were you planning to keep.  Between the two lights, the Nemo will be slightly more powerful so that is what I would recommend if you were going to keep a lot of LPS and SPS.  If you were looking at mostly fish, softies, and LPS the Edge may be a better choice as it has a more robust controller so its a bit easier to operate and will certainly have enough light for those sorts of low maintenance corals.

softies and LPS for me. No SPS. I have nothing to prove. :P

When will the Aqamai KPS be released? I emailed them about it last week and they said it would be this week, but this week is basically over, and it's still not out. 

Marine Depot
1 hour ago, JLynn said:

When will the Aqamai KPS be released? I emailed them about it last week and they said it would be this week, but this week is basically over, and it's still not out. 

The MD buyer working with Aqamai is out today so I've asked for an update from another purchaser which I will share here once I hear back.

Based on conversations we had earlier this week, my presumption is that they've just been delivered and are being received now, although I will verify this information today and give you a more accurate response once I know all the details.

Thank you for your interest! We liked what we saw from them at MACNA this year, so we're all very anxious to get our hands on the product!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Marine Depot
2 hours ago, JLynn said:

Brief follow up: no updated ETA in our internal PO system. We are emailing the manufacturer to get something more concrete. Based on the internal chatter I was hearing earlier this week, I assumed we would begin fulfilling pre-orders today. To be continued ... thank you for your patience in the meantime. :-)

Marine Depot
On 4/7/2017 at 6:36 AM, JLynn said:

Latest update is that the pumps are shipping this week, although we still don't firm dates for when we'll have them available in our store.

50 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Latest update is that the pumps are shipping this week, although we still don't firm dates for when we'll have them available in our store.

Alright. Thanks for checking that out for me.

Marine Depot
On 4/7/2017 at 6:36 AM, JLynn said:

Latest update: The pumps are in the U.S. as of Friday and will be shipped to each of our distribution centers tomorrow!

55 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Latest update: The pumps are in the U.S. as of Friday and will be shipped to each of our distribution centers tomorrow!

Hallelujah!

Marine Depot
1 minute ago, smiz said:

Of course it goes on sale the week after I buy it :P 

What is your order #?

Marine Depot
On 4/10/2017 at 1:17 PM, JLynn said:

Hallelujah!

Don't have the pumps quite yet, but they are indeed in transit and we have been invoiced.

Archived