Cultivated Reef

New FRAG-STICK™ Extra Long Magnetic Coral Frag Rack

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Say hello to the new Nano Frag-Stick™!

Oceanbox Designs™ FRAG-STICK™ Magnetic Coral Frag Rack featured Extra Long and Slim design for low intrusive aesthetic. Perfect fit into narrow area, back wall, and AIO/overflow filter wall. Ideal for acclimating new coral frags to lights in your display reef tank.

All of our Magnetic Frag Racks are totally "REEF SAFE" meaning that the dry-side magnets are fully waterproof for in-tank use.

Features:

• Dimensions: 8x1.25"
  • Size: 8 Frags
  • Compatible Frag Plug Size: <=1/2 stem, <=5/8" crown
  • Through Glass Thickness: <= 3/8" (10mm), <= 1/2" (12mm)
  • REEF SAFE Encased Magnetic Mount System
  • Rust-Proof Plastic Sealed Dry-Side Magnets (can be mounted on AIO filter wall or overflow box)

https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/frag-stick-extra-long-magnetic-coral-frag-rack/

33630358711_4e67cc9e01_b.jpg

32919719364_906b41514c_b.jpg

• Like 4
Oceanbox Designs
31 minutes ago, braaap said:

So is it glass 3/8" and less or 1/2" and less? You have conflicting information.

There are two options for the different thickness of glass. If you select 3/8" it will hold up to 3/8" or less, and 1/2" will hold up to 1/2" or less.

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
22 hours ago, HighCurrent said:

Might have to get one of these in the future. Very clean and simple. Exactly how I like things.

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. Exactly the notion I was going for. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs
On 2/13/2018 at 12:08 PM, Raindog3030 said:

We just placed our order yesterday, it'll be nice to pull our plugs off the sand bed!

Didn't see this sooner but thanks so much! Hope you got your rack by now and yes I got into a habit of being so annoyed with plugs on sand bed, just can't and won't!! LOL

On 2/27/2018 at 9:58 AM, Oceanbox Designs said:

Didn't see this sooner but thanks so much! Hope you got your rack by now and yes I got into a habit of being so annoyed with plugs on sand bed, just can't and won't!! LOL

We did!  It is very nice!  I can't find a picture ATM...but it is gorgeous, and functional!  Thanks for all you do!

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, Raindog3030 said:

We did!  It is very nice!  I can't find a picture ATM...but it is gorgeous, and functional!  Thanks for all you do!

Thank you for your kind words! So glad to hear and I really appreciate it.

• Recommended Discussions