Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

• VIDEO • inTank Media Basket featured in new IM Fusion Peninsula

inTank

• 1 month later...

I'm about to get this tank wet and i received my media and fuge baskets today from amazon! prime one day shipping FTW! what do you recommend i run for media? poly filter, to CP blue, to...? also how often should i change the poly filter? and should i run one sheet or two sheets of poly filter? thanks!!! 

15 hours ago, rrocky said:

I'm about to get this tank wet and i received my media and fuge baskets today from amazon! prime one day shipping FTW! what do you recommend i run for media? poly filter, to CP blue, to...? also how often should i change the poly filter? and should i run one sheet or two sheets of poly filter? thanks!!! 

Filter floss on top, one square.  Change as needed typically 1-2 times per week on a new tank.  1 time per week after it ages.  Feed with the filtration pump off

Chemi Pure Blue Nano on the other shelves.  Because of the small chamber size the media packets fit perfectly into this basket.

16 hours ago, rrocky said:

Gosh, if you're about to get this tank, join the contest! 

9 hours ago, StevieT said:

Filter floss on top, one square.  Change as needed typically 1-2 times per week on a new tank.  1 time per week after it ages.  Feed with the filtration pump off

Chemi Pure Blue Nano on the other shelves.  Because of the small chamber size the media packets fit perfectly into this basket.

Thanks Stevie! 

9 hours ago, metrokat said:

Gosh, if you're about to get this tank, join the contest! 

Wish I'd seen this earlier! I ordered the tank from my lfs and am going to run new kessil A80's. I'll be following along tho! 

8 hours ago, rrocky said:

Thanks Stevie! 

Wish I'd seen this earlier! I ordered the tank from my lfs and am going to run new kessil A80's. I'll be following along tho! 

Aww. Just FYI, you can order the tank and light from any retailer so you can still use the tank. But yeah, you would need the orbit pro light ...

Archived