Coral Vue Hydros

Nanobox Duo V2 for sale

jstuver

I have a used nanobox duo V2 with dedicated moonlight and limes with bluefish. We replaced the fan and it was working great but then when I was moving things  I flipped the light upside down and now the fan is noisy. Not sure if it needs replaced agin or just opened up and toggled back into place. Dave has always been very helpful with his products and he sells the fans as well. Everything else functions excellent and this has been an amazing light I just upgraded tanks and it no longer fits my needs. It is a Navy case with gray and has the gooseneck. It is the original 3 plug design as well. Underneath has a few paint chips that aren't noticeable as they are on the bottom, these were there when I bought this used about 6 months ago.

Asking $275 shipped and PayPal or best offer

2AE3D1F1-7171-416B-B76F-D3C1CD172E36_zps

0682ABB5-8F77-4C10-9AD3-005BB74A56DE_zps

125E7FC9-DA3A-4FEE-BC46-1DC78FEFBA91_zps

30F65AFB-416C-4CD6-8394-2C7135089EA8_zps

2 hours ago, jiff312 said:

I'd be all over this if it were a  nanobox mini .   

Awe come on you could just run it really low;)

That's an incredible price for a duo! I'm tempted to buy it myself just so I can sell it later for more money :lol:

4 hours ago, teenyreef said:

That's an incredible price for a duo! I'm tempted to buy it myself just so I can sell it later for more money :lol:

Hahaha I know right! I just don't want to have it laying around and I could use the extra funds to find something for the pop I need to go with my halide

Okinawa_Reefer

Seriously...I don't even need this light and under normal circumstances I would just pick this up at a fantastic price as you have it. However, I'm getting married in June so all of my extra money which is typically allocated to reefing is going to wedding stuff. Good luck with sale! 

I've actually shared this with a couple of people recently cause it's a great deal on a great light. 

Best of luck to you!!

2 hours ago, Okinawa_Reefer said:

Seriously...I don't even need this light and under normal circumstances I would just pick this up at a fantastic price as you have it. However, I'm getting married in June so all of my extra money which is typically allocated to reefing is going to wedding stuff. Good luck with sale! 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

I've actually shared this with a couple of people recently cause it's a great deal on a great light. 

Best of luck to you!!

Well thank you! I appreciate it

Just now, calvin said:

tempting. I think I need to learn more about bluefish

I think you need to get this light. 

I believe it's controlled by the app, yes. 

I suspect the thing with the fan is a simple fix, but I do know that Dave Fason is a great guy to work with and I'm sure he'd help you out on it. 

This is a high quality fixture and would give you a good spread of light for the tank you have. 

46 minutes ago, calvin said:

so bluefish means its controlled by the app?

The fan thing has me worried

Yes it's controlled by the app! It really is a great fixture and honestly I think the fan may have just got jostled I can have my hubby pull it apart and see before I ship out. It was easy to replace when we replaced it and yes Dave has excellent customer service and is always willing to help

Archived