Coral Vue Hydros

22k in stock??

kimdawg

Hey,

I was just wanting to know when you expect to get the 35w par 38 22k superblue bulbs back in stock.  I really want two of these but may have to settle for the 18k  bulb if it is going to take a long time.  I like a blue tank but still want good growth and not super fake purple.  Which bulb is better for super glow of corals and not too much purple?   I have the 14 w par 30 on a smaller tank and love it but would like a little more blue color pop.  These will be going over a 36 bowfront with rock flower anemones, zoas, and riccs.

Marc.The.Shark

I have the superblu 35w in my fuge for my frag rack. It's nice and blue, doesn't look purple. It's a nice bulb and all the frags pop with color. I'd hold out and wait for it, worth it.

Thanks for your info,  do you think two of the bulbs would be enough light for a 36 bow front tank?  I am only interested in zoas, rics, rock flower anemones and other softies.

Marc.The.Shark

I'm sorry, I have the 14w bulb. The 35w has an effective coverage of 24"x24", plus its dimmable. I think you will be fine with those bulbs & should b able to keep whatever corals you'd like.

Archived