inTank Media Baskets

Barton's 5g Pico powered by AI Prime HD

mbarton2010

mbarton2010

can I get an ID on this SPS Frag? got it for $10

IMG_0126[1].JPG

IMG_0128[1].JPG

IMG_0127[1].JPG

I'm aware of the damn aiptasia lol There is a peppermint shrimp in there now to hopefully take them out

• Like 2
mbarton2010
1 hour ago, Rain24 said:

I think your SPS frag is a pocillopora. I have a teeny tiny frag of one and it looks very similar to yours.

picked it up for cheap so I'm happy with it

I really love the LPS frags you have in here at the front bottom of the tank. 

Not familiar with that light so I can't comment on it, but look forward to learning about it through your experiences with it. 

Just now, Mkbarton said:

@Weetabix7 do you have any insight on what percentages I should run the Current Orbit once it gets in??

Lol, we posted at the same time, see my comments above. 

• Like 1
mbarton2010

This is the best camera app I've used for taking pics under led. You can adjust WB, ISO, exposure, tint all real time and can adjust everything after wards too

IMG_0141.PNG

• Like 5
mbarton2010

So weird update. My Current obit had turned off for the night. I went to change the volume on my TV and the ight came on. Turns out my volume control also works on my light controller! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 4/15/2017 at 3:47 PM, Mkbarton said:

This is the best camera app I've used for taking pics under led. You can adjust WB, ISO, exposure, tint all real time and can adjust everything after wards too

I use that app too! It's pretty cool. I am not a photographer so it's taking me a little while to understand how all the settings work in conjunction with each other.  I have an older iPhone (5s) and I think that limits me some. 

mbarton2010

I moved some things around. Took the eagle eyes and the Acan off their frag plugs. Glued the broken piece of monti on the top rock. 

mbarton2010

My smaller RFA moved like 3-4 inches the other night! Idk what did it but I thought it disappeared lol I did notice an aiptasia in its old spot

The peppermint isn't really knocking them down like I thought. Might have to break out a syringe

mbarton2010

I moved the teeny tiny hammer down to the right side by itself and moved the torch kinda under the arch. It's been pissed for a few weeks now. Not showing any skeleton or receding but it's just not opening like it should

mbarton2010
41 minutes ago, SaltyBuddha said:

Nice! How is the torch and hammer doing in their new spots?

Hammer is doing good. Torch is doing about the same

• Like 1