ReefCleaners.org

Great Seller - Weetabix7

lkoechle

I ordered a "reef chicks care package" (or something to that affect, full of wonderful girly things) from @Weetabix7 with hand cream, bath salts (which reminded to write this as I am enjoying it), fuzzy socks (with sticky grips, excellent for chasing down run away toddlers on wood floors) chocolates, frag plugs and coralline.

Everything was shipped when she said it would be, arrive when she said it would.  I needed it to come become Friday since I am leaving town and didn't want to instruct my mom on the coralline) and was pretty much everything I expected.

Excellent seller, I would do business with her again. :)

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

I ordered a "reef chicks care package" (or something to that affect, full of wonderful girly things) from @Weetabix7 with hand cream, bath salts (which reminded to write this as I am enjoying it), fuzzy socks (with sticky grips, excellent for chasing down run away toddlers on wood floors) chocolates, frag plugs and coralline.

Everything was shipped when she said it would be, arrive when she said it would.  I needed it to come become Friday since I am leaving town and didn't want to instruct my mom on the coralline) and was pretty much everything I expected.

Excellent seller, I would do business with her again. :)

Thanks, was a pleasure to work with you as well, hope much enjoyment is had from every single thing you got!!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I also got one of the care packages with an awesome mug, and a coralline starter and GSP frag.  Very well packaged, great communication.  The package actually shipped on the day my tank started crashing and the GSP stayed mad and closed for a solid week, then started peeking out cautiously.  Now it's fluffy and gorgeous and growing! 

Just today I received another package with a very generous frag of red titan macro algae and a frag of Sexy Peach Galaxy palys.  Polyps are fat and healthy and I can't wait to see what they look like in person!  And as always, great communication and well packaged.  I'm not sure which of us was more excited about me getting the package! :lol:

• Like 2

I've had 2 excellent transactions with @Weetabix7 and will definitely do more. 

Excellent communication and after payment, frags were shipped when she said they would be and packaging was impeccable. All items were in insulated packaging and every individual bag sealed. 

IMG_9239.thumb.JPG.0f605367232ae5efd84ee616ff3650bf.JPGIMG_9240.thumb.JPG.0dba638e56aa09c302d6b33e21cff992.JPGIMG_9418.thumb.JPG.976e0be216f518735fb3e55366f29bd9.JPGIMG_9241.thumb.JPG.40d56694ed604969fd2c4f715cb11267.JPG

IMG_9421.thumb.JPG.639ec30a96408b786ab072c02ef52aca.JPG

Frags (GSP, Sexy Peach Galaxies, and Red People Eaters) were healthy, pest free, and beautiful - exactly as described! 

Do not hesitate to purchase from @Weetabix7.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
cfaye@Delaware

This was my first order from this member and I was very, very happy. The member had items for sell a couple of weeks ago on marine plants, and other goodies. I would give it a try. Every thing arrived in good shape, packing was outstanding. Member was very helpful, this was my first time working with marine plants.....saltwater......

I am very happy and pleased and will order again. 

• 3 weeks later...

I did a trade with Weetie. She gave me a variety of macroalgae and I gave her two different types of cloves (daisy and tri-color). The macro was very well packaged, like a professional! I love how the variety looked amd it all fit in the lil' intake fuge I bought. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Very professional and communication was outstanding!! Will be doing business with her again. 

• Like 1