Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bionoob Aquascape

graftobny142

graftobny142

Just started cycling two days ago and I am trying to figure out my aquascape before its time for coral and fish.

Here is what I have done so far. I think I like the second one the best, but it needs some height. Maybe another rock.

I've also replaced the koralia with a wp-10 which I will add once the cycle is done. The lights are currently stock oceanic biocube, I will be upgrading to LED within 3 months

graftobny142

I';ll try to get a anemone on that purple front rock eventually, if I don't make it into a zoa garden first. I could let some star polyps overgrow the other small piece

do not smoke the reef(er)

I would put those two large rocks at a slight angle to give you set up some more depth, instead of being parallel to each other.  liking the right side alot

• 2 weeks later...
graftobny142
2 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Very unique bridge! What kind of corals are you planning to keep?

Starting off with the beginner stuff; zoas, frog/hammer, etc. 
I'd like one of the rocks to be a green star polyp island, maybe a zoa one as well.

There are two nice holes for an anemone to sit but I know I'm at least 3+ months away from that. 

Any suggestions?

If you take the brown rock in the bottom right and separate it, you could cover with something cool like mini maxi anemones in the future. I love those guys 

Archived