Top Shelf Aquatics

10 gallon stocking

Koaa

I was wondering if I could fit a small yellow tang in my 10 gallon saltwater it currently has no fish in it at the moment and if I did add a yellow tang I would only have that fish in the aquarium. If I cant do that comment your stocking recommendations!:)

FiveGallonSea

3 hours and no one has jumped in here yet? I'm surprised. Absolutely not is the answer. I'd only be comfortable with a juvenile tang in a 75 gallon maybe. The toughest part of having a small tank is having to limit yourself so much with what you want. You'll soon realize you should've gone bigger.

Welcome to NR!

You should definitely do more research or you would know the answer to this question.  "nano" and tangs don't mix.  They are large active fish.  So the answer is: No.

I suggest you use the search function and type in "10 gallon stocking" and you will find a lot of suggestions.  Research and the search tool are your friend. :)

23 minutes ago, FiveGallonSea said:

3 hours and no one has jumped in here yet? I'm surprised. Absolutely not is the answer. I'd only be comfortable with a juvenile tang in a 75 gallon maybe. The toughest part of having a small tank is having to limit yourself so much with what you want. You'll soon realize you should've gone bigger.

I just assumed it was a joke. Silly me. 

Yeah I assumed NO was the answer what do you guys think I should put in the tank though I Was thinking maybe 1-2 clownfish and a skunkcleaner shrimp few snails and a few hermies

gone_PHiSHin

I thought it was a joke/troll too actually

seriously though, is 2 percs and a tailspot blenny in a 10 too much?

i have a TSB in my IM10 and keep going back and forth on whether or not to get one or two...or go with something completely different 

Archived