ReefCleaners.org

Submersible fuge light

Bobyboy

1 minute ago, fishhands said:

Fyi, Tunze makes one now looks pretty nice says its good for sps up to 15 gallons. Id probably use it for fuge

Not entirely sure what your saying as it really doesn't pertain to my questions....

1 minute ago, fishhands said:

I was just throwing that out there incase you couldnt get a new one from intank.

Never stated that I wanted a new one... just asked if there is any reason this is no longer available. Mine still works fine and I've got 2 bulbs left, I've only used 2 in 4 years.

I'll update with a link to what I'm talking about.

Gotcha. Not what i had in mind at all. Thats pretty cool though. I could use one of those. I have a cube that would benefit from that kind of light. The one from tunze is more for a full sump install. How does it work?

It's literally a bulb that I stick in the fuge basket for chaeto. It has a clear rubber cover that slides over the bulb and is water tight as long as it isn't dirty.

I've got more bulbs. Shoot us an email/contact us or I may just have to unhide them from the site. Check that soon. 

Would you happen to know where I could possibly order one of these lights? I checked the website, and a few other sources too, with no luck. This looks like the perfect light option for my tiny fuge chamber. :happy:  Hope you find the bulbs you need!

10 hours ago, StevieT said:

I've got more bulbs. Shoot us an email/contact us or I may just have to unhide them from the site. Check that soon. 

Thanks for the response, did this just get overlooked during the clean up or was it not that good of a seller?

2 hours ago, Bobyboy said:

Thanks for the response, did this just get overlooked during the clean up or was it not that good of a seller?

Since the lights were discontinued years ago no point in listing bulbs that don't sell. 

3 minutes ago, StevieT said:

Since the lights were discontinued years ago no point in listing bulbs that don't sell. 

I did not know they where discontinued.... feel free to send the bulbs my way haha

• 1 month later...

Archived