ReefCleaners.org

Coralline Starter, $13 shipped!!!

Weetabix7

Need some Coralline Algae in your tank?? 

Well guess what, my little tank has mad crazy mad overgrowths of coralline right now, and I need to clean a bunch of it out!!

For some unknown reason (some have speculated it's my magic feeding regimen), my tank is a very healthy producer of Coralline Algae, and I will be scraping a BUNCH of it off of the glass walls soon. 

For $12 shipped, I will happily send you a small container of Coralline Algae Starter from my tank. 

This tank has been running for a year+ with no pest problems at all, no flatworms, hair algae, cyano, slime from hell, nothing but beautiful coralline, so have no fear of introducing pests. 

I will ship out on Monday and will ship Priority. Shipping costs have gone up enough that I'm not making much profit on this, believe me. 

(magic betta food coralline booster can be added to your pkg at no extra charge ;))

Here's pics of the tank that the Coralline will be coming from:

P1060129_zps8dj5rzst.jpg

P1060128_zpsjc8ark8j.jpg

PM me or post here if interested. 

Sunday bump. 

I will be shipping these out tomorrow and wanna get everyone's order info in and ready so I can get them out earlier in the day & not wait til the last minute. 

Thx for orders already received, still have enough coralline in this tank for a few more. :happydance:

Last bump before shipping out in the morning. 

If you want a tank full of purple and pink Coralline Lusciousness, getcher Coralline Starter here!!

If you message me tonight & I don't respond, it's cause I've gone to bed, but I WILL get back to you in the morning before shipping. 

1 hour ago, RCReef said:

Thanks for the Coralline. Great doing business with you.

You're quite welcome, hope it brings a beautiful Coralline growth explosion in your tank, to complement all that beautiful Macroalgae!!

14 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

When you do this again (as I am assuming you will), I am interested!

I'm shipping a couple out today as freebies for people who purchased from my Dry Goods f/s thread here: 

I can always ship to you at the same time, message me if you want in!! :happy:

14 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

When you do this again (as I am assuming you will), I am interested!

I'm shipping a couple out today as freebies for people who purchased from my Dry Goods f/s thread here: 

I can always ship to you at the same time, message me if you want in!! :happy:

I'd be interested as I started with dry rock.  But my bowl has only been up and running 50 or so days and I still have some brown and green film algae going on that the snails are busy trying to keep under control.  At what point would adding coralline make most sense?  Do I need to get through this initial algae cycle first?

For anyone interested in getting this, I'm looking at shipping out on Monday. 

If I ship Priority today, they're showing a Monday delivery for some reason, which isn't so great. (4 days in mail)

If I ship Monday, it'll likely be delivered Wed, with Thursday being the latest. This is much better for the Coralline. 

3 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

I'd be interested as I started with dry rock.  But my bowl has only been up and running 50 or so days and I still have some brown and green film algae going on that the snails are busy trying to keep under control.  At what point would adding coralline make most sense?  Do I need to get through this initial algae cycle first?

Well honestly, I think you'd be perfectly okay to do it now. Your ammonia and nitrite are at zero now, right? That's the main thing. I'd be interested to see anyone else's thoughts on this, but I think it'd be okay now. 

PMed you. and Monday is fine as long as it gets here before Friday.  I will be out of town friday and would have to coach my mom what to do then lol

• 2 weeks later...

These Coralline starter cultures are working!!

Just the other day I got a report from someone who got a Coralline Starter in the first shipment I sent out. 

They had previously been unable to grow any Coralline at all in their system and were just starting to see some speckles of Coralline growing on the back wall of their tank!! :happydance:

Let me know if you'd like to have some shipped to you tomorrow or Tuesday. 

If you are interested in a Coralline Starter, you should know that this Monday is the last time I will be able to ship any out. 

After Monday I will be taking this tank down and cleaning it. 

So if ya want some, speak now or forever hold your peace!! :happy:

1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

If you are interested in a Coralline Starter, you should know that this Monday is the last time I will be able to ship any out. 

After Monday I will be taking this tank down and cleaning it. 

So if ya want some, speak now or forever hold your peace!! :happy:

I sent u a PM ?

Bump. 

If you want this, let me know, tank coming down soon. 

Also have nice sized loose piece of GSP for $13 shipped, or $23 shipped for both.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so this is kinda last minute, but this tank got delayed being taken down due to me being sick, so if you want a Coralline Starter and let me know in the next hour or so, I can get them out today. 

Already shipping one out, happy to add more for people who want more pink & purple in their tanks. 

Tank coming down this afternoon. 

Archived