Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tamberav

Caribbean_fish_collectors on ebay sells green bandeds at times (seasonally). Hand caught and they are only 10 bucks per goby, and I got an extra last time I ordered. They all did excellent. You have to sort of check his page often though and be patient but you are getting fish directly from the source. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
tanacharison

Everything you do is amazing.  Totally jealous of the new fish!!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
7 minutes ago, tanacharison said:

Everything you do is amazing.  Totally jealous of the new fish!!!! 

 

Thank you!! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
StinkyBunny

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
7 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

 

 

E75F83BB-C2B6-4D86-8BDE-DE5010A0DD13.gif.c7844489cc99bc2f68ad3b6b81a599fb.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
BearTheSquare

Absolutely no idea how I’m just now seeing this, but the tank looks both long and dirty. I’m really liking the new fish! Are they out a lot or more shy? Everything looks really good 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
5 minutes ago, BearTheSquare said:

Absolutely no idea how I’m just now seeing this, but the tank looks both long and dirty. I’m really liking the new fish! Are they out a lot or more shy? Everything looks really good 🙂

Thank you. 😊

 

The GBG’s are not shy at all. I swear they have already grown!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

These guys are growing fast!

 

B6D2EA0F-23D4-49A6-87BB-516F07A6348A.thumb.jpeg.088a382a3f7dda28a5828d1544ad6087.jpeg

 

Murder pile? 🤷🏻‍♀️

DF651310-D340-44FE-A62B-21458042107E.thumb.jpeg.986381546140d712fa831a8153663991.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 10
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

This thing is going to outgrow the tank if it doesn’t slow down.  It’s almost touching the powerhead above it. 

 

92E4AA6A-15E2-4F46-8A31-6DDA70B6769E.thumb.jpeg.65b7d76ca79b3a615ecf46212208688d.jpeg

 

82DE005A-8089-4F3C-AD10-A936FF47E43E.thumb.jpeg.4cbb9acaa3792f0d3bbae0f04b41bf67.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Wow 8

Share this post


Link to post
billygoat

Holy cow, it's out of control! Is that the one that keeps scooting back to the same spot whenever you try to move it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
3 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Holy cow, it's out of control! Is that the one that keeps scooting back to the same spot whenever you try to move it?

 

It does whatever it wants. 🤷🏻‍♀️Lately it’s been reaching upward and I’m afraid of the powerhead catching it.

 I guess at some point it may have to go back to the 75. 🙁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

I love it... I need me one but idk where I would put such a monster 🙂 My green short tentacle one is getting HUGE too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
billygoat
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

 

It does whatever it wants. 🤷🏻‍♀️Lately it’s been reaching upward and I’m afraid of the powerhead catching it.

 I guess at some point it may have to go back to the 75. 🙁

It would be a shame if you had to move it back... after all, it's doing so well! But at the same time you of course don't want it getting caught in the powerhead, so that's understandable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
16 hours ago, Tamberav said:

I love it... I need me one but idk where I would put such a monster 🙂 My green short tentacle one is getting HUGE too!

 

I wish I had room for more. I’ve seen some pretty pink ones out there. 

 

15 hours ago, billygoat said:

It would be a shame if you had to move it back... after all, it's doing so well! But at the same time you of course don't want it getting caught in the powerhead, so that's understandable.

 

Im going to fool around with the powerhead when I get a chance and see if I can work something out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...