Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

See that's exactly what I want to get for the 75g. Just small little fish with some personality.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

See that's exactly what I want to get for the 75g. Just small little fish with some personality.

 

You might not find them again in the 75. 😄

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

You might not find them again in the 75. 😄

True...but if I buy like 6 of them :wink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

 

 

The new guys are out and about doing their thing. 😃

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

More pics of the new dudes:

 

 

Look how tiny he is compared to Nemo... and Nemo is pretty small. 

E009CFB7-1FC9-4D03-B50E-59D32736CB9A.thumb.jpeg.7f3191fc09142f5f222a86330145cc56.jpeg

 

 

8949421F-17A2-4074-8648-B8DDC8EDC30F.thumb.jpeg.c03ef75f56cd987070f24cc2b217c2db.jpeg

 

 

A9A80229-1C24-4C7D-9338-3D0E36377004.thumb.jpeg.2f7da93200ce8364c44bd8efd742ab87.jpeg

 

 

081F5639-E00C-4B03-A7D4-B72AB4E35760.thumb.jpeg.19d00c1d0c23e8b37eb4619b99ff9f51.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Wow 3

Share this post


Link to post
Nano sapiens
15 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

More pics of the new dudes:

 

 

Look how tiny he is compared to Nemo... and Nemo is pretty small. 

E009CFB7-1FC9-4D03-B50E-59D32736CB9A.thumb.jpeg.7f3191fc09142f5f222a86330145cc56.jpeg

 

 

8949421F-17A2-4074-8648-B8DDC8EDC30F.thumb.jpeg.c03ef75f56cd987070f24cc2b217c2db.jpeg

 

 

A9A80229-1C24-4C7D-9338-3D0E36377004.thumb.jpeg.2f7da93200ce8364c44bd8efd742ab87.jpeg

 

 

081F5639-E00C-4B03-A7D4-B72AB4E35760.thumb.jpeg.19d00c1d0c23e8b37eb4619b99ff9f51.jpeg

Might be small now, but one male (at least) will likely turn into a 2" chunky-thug like this:

 

 

GBG Darkening Male_060517.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

Might be small now, but one male (at least) will likely turn into a 2" chunky-thug like this:

 

 

GBG Darkening Male_060517.jpg

 

I sure hope so! 😄

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

 

 

I’m obsessed with the GBG’s. They are so sassy and don’t really give a sh*t. 😄 So bold for such tiny dudes. 

 

E02415F0-A16E-431A-8749-0E9E629F0CB0.thumb.jpeg.ff59edf87741992dd068af638944e37e.jpeg

 

A6A4B209-7884-4734-9918-CDBB95B640BE.thumb.jpeg.d8d5ec8624a0bbc144d19d38f21bb1ca.jpeg

 

F3937B3C-1161-4819-9BAB-C652BAF88162.thumb.jpeg.81ab450127efff886fe00c1f956b8e88.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
45 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

 

I’m obsessed with the GBG’s. They are so sassy and don’t really give a sh*t. 😄 So bold for such tiny dudes. 

 

E02415F0-A16E-431A-8749-0E9E629F0CB0.thumb.jpeg.ff59edf87741992dd068af638944e37e.jpeg

 

A6A4B209-7884-4734-9918-CDBB95B640BE.thumb.jpeg.d8d5ec8624a0bbc144d19d38f21bb1ca.jpeg

 

F3937B3C-1161-4819-9BAB-C652BAF88162.thumb.jpeg.81ab450127efff886fe00c1f956b8e88.jpeg

 

 

Omg I want like 4 of them in the 75!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

Where’d you get those?! Isn’t that what @StinkyBunny told me to get for the jar?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
33 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Omg I want like 4 of them in the 75!!

 

They are hilarious and aren’t afraid of anything. 

9 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Where’d you get those?! Isn’t that what @StinkyBunny told me to get for the jar?

 

Live Aquaria. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are hilarious and aren’t afraid of anything. 

 

Live Aquaria. 

I'll have to check that out for a possible replacement for Sunny, since they actually have those in stock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pricewayne
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

 

 

I’m obsessed with the GBG’s. They are so sassy and don’t really give a sh*t. 😄 So bold for such tiny dudes. 

 

E02415F0-A16E-431A-8749-0E9E629F0CB0.thumb.jpeg.ff59edf87741992dd068af638944e37e.jpeg

 

A6A4B209-7884-4734-9918-CDBB95B640BE.thumb.jpeg.d8d5ec8624a0bbc144d19d38f21bb1ca.jpeg

 

F3937B3C-1161-4819-9BAB-C652BAF88162.thumb.jpeg.81ab450127efff886fe00c1f956b8e88.jpeg

 

 

Looooove. This tank. These fish. This journal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are hilarious and aren’t afraid of anything. 

 

Live Aquaria. 

Think there hit and miss on LA...........had some in my cart and then gone before I could order............wanted a couple in the 2.5

 

There cool little fish..............loved the pair I had in my 10........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
6 hours ago, pricewayne said:

Looooove. This tank. These fish. This journal.

 

Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
7 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I'll have to check that out for a possible replacement for Sunny, since they actually have those in stock.

 

6 hours ago, spectra said:

Think there hit and miss on LA...........had some in my cart and then gone before I could order............wanted a couple in the 2.5

 

There cool little fish..............loved the pair I had in my 10........

 

They still have them available as of this morning. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix
11 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

 

They still have them available as of this morning. 😊

I wish they had them here. I'd love to have a trio for my 60G. 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 minute ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I wish they had them here. I'd love to have a trio for my 60G. 🙂 

I wanted another fish in the 12 and just happened to see these guys and bought them on a whim....... so far it’s seems to have worked out.  They already have fat little guts from eating so much. 😄

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are hilarious and aren’t afraid of anything. 

 

Live Aquaria. 

I'm getting more excited everyday to get the big tank up and running. :happydance:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm getting more excited everyday to get the big tank up and running. :happydance:

 

I can’t wait to see it! omgomgomg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

I can’t wait to see it! omgomgomg

I'm so close....have to figure this overflow thing out. I'm gonna work on it again this weekend. I am buying the return pump tomorrow so I have a starting point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

Evert time someone asks about fish for a nano, I basically say green banded goby every time.

 

People don't know what they are missing out on. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
StinkyBunny

Green Banded gobies are great fish. The issue as I said the other day the clown gobies are often than not caught with cyanide. It's a sad state of affairs today that cyanide is still being used. That's why I buy nothing out of Bali for my personal tanks, too risky to get a juiced fish. I'd rather pay a few dollars more for something out of Sri Lanka, Africa or The Philippines. I only buy from one supplier in the Indo region and I've been using him for over 30 years off and on. Bottom line is to ask where the fish came from, if the store personnel can't tell you, pass on it. Quite a few places buy them, only to dump them as quick as they can. I call them grenades,  you have to get rid of them before they blow up in your system. Some fish to ask where they came from include Powder Blue tangs, Firefish gobies and chromis. If any of those are from Indo, walk away.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Crimsonvice

Love it very creative!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
20 minutes ago, Crimsonvice said:

Love it very creative!

 

Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...