Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tamberav

I plan on putting a gorg order in when they get a few others in stock and that is one of them 😄 Very pretty!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
6 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

I plan on putting a gorg order in when they get a few others in stock and that is one of them 😄 Very pretty!

Thanks. 😊 I only have a few types but they have all done well..........so far. 😄🤞🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
billygoat
22 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I bought it from KP Aquatics a few years ago as Plexaura flexuosa. (I don’t know if that is correct or not)

Oh it's so beautiful! Plexaura is supposed to be a genus that ships quite poorly, but yours is very lovely. I don't have one of those myself but I would like one. I'd be scared that I'd kill it though :x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
2 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Oh it's so beautiful! Plexaura is supposed to be a genus that ships quite poorly, but yours is very lovely. I don't have one of those myself but I would like one. I'd be scared that I'd kill it though :x

 

It opened right up after delivery.

 

If I can grow it you can grow it. 😄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you. 😊

 

The iPhone just needs some finessing. I’ve had tons of practice by now. 😄

You're gonna have to give me tips cause my pictures all suck

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
billygoat
47 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

It opened right up after delivery.

 

If I can grow it you can grow it. 😄

You know what, maybe you're right! I was wondering what I should get for my last gorgonian (I swear I can fit one more in there!) and maybe Plexaura is the right choice. KP still sells them, if I recall.

 

Here's hoping it fares half as well as yours! 😄 Do you have any others in this tank or just that one?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 minute ago, billygoat said:

You know what, maybe you're right! I was wondering what I should get for my last gorgonian (I swear I can fit one more in there!) and maybe Plexaura is the right choice. KP still sells them, if I recall.

 

Here's hoping it fares half as well as yours! 😄 Do you have any others in this tank or just that one?

 

Just one in this tank. I have two in the large tank.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

 

I’ve had this coralline cluster laying in the back of the tank for a long time. Today I was going to pull it out and toss it until I discovered Tunicates living in the middle of it! Yay! 😃

 

 (horrible pics):

 

A2600B32-D315-415D-B41F-45657792D4BC.thumb.jpeg.5f1c0adba6f533f9800bca9bc46841d5.jpegE4C1FEDD-1947-42D5-BDF5-CA8BC0FE7AE2.thumb.jpeg.87e98cda460c99b42bdb0e9d7745fcb4.jpeg

  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
vlangel

Good find, I love tunicates!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
17 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Good find, I love tunicates!

 

They are pretty bland as far as tunicates go but I’m glad I noticed them before I took the cluster out. Hopefully they will cover the entire piece eventually. 🤞🏻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
billygoat

Tunicates are always good to see! I feel like they do really poorly in any system where the water chemistry is out of whack, so having them grow and proliferate in your tank is a signal that things are going well. 👌

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
56 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Tunicates are always good to see! I feel like they do really poorly in any system where the water chemistry is out of whack, so having them grow and proliferate in your tank is a signal that things are going well. 👌

 

I have them in both my tanks. The 75 has a wall of bright yellow ones. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

 

  • Like 4
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

New little goby? 😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
54 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

New little goby? 😊

 

Yes!! Two GBG’s.

They are soooooo teeny tiny. I knew they were small but wow. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
StinkyBunny

We've had one in the 57 now for about 2 years, Mr. Green Jeans keeps on truckin' along. Our niece named him/her.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

They are out munching already.... Definitely not shy guys. 

 

6DD1F5BA-5E14-40D5-A7A1-F6BAA4FB7B84.thumb.jpeg.fd6aade6c7ccc1f55e0d43b437f008cf.jpeg

 

CA4887CF-41CD-4B4D-A514-4DD00411E4FF.thumb.jpeg.ddafb00e5223ca37758c2c9e6723dc5e.jpeg

  • Like 12
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Oh those are cool, I just sent you a message on Instagram asking for pics. Just like that you delivered lol. Very cool looking fish 👌

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
8 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh those are cool, I just sent you a message on Instagram asking for pics. Just like that you delivered lol. Very cool looking fish 👌

 

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix
19 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

They are so adorable! Really wish we could get them here too! Are they hard to find in the tank though? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

They are so adorable! Really wish we could get them here too! Are they hard to find in the tank though? 

 

I thought they would be but they were out and about munching all evening. I thought I might never see them again......so far so good. 😀

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
StinkyBunny
28 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

They're quite peaceful, but they don't take any shit. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
2 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

They're quite peaceful, but they don't take any shit. 

I was surprised when they gave Rico some attitude. 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
11 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

 

Yes!! Two GBG’s.

They are soooooo teeny tiny. I knew they were small but wow. 

Sweet little fish had 2 in my IM10 RFA tank until they jumped................almost bought a pair for the 2.5.............

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...