Top Shelf Aquatics

gone_PHiSHin

ah man i'm sorry!  if you can get the rock out, i would do so immediately.  even just chisel off that piece or something...

if you just pull it off, it will still leave enough to grow back.  odds are you will see more of it somewhere else, so keep an eye out!

good luck!!

• Like 1
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

I have read that peroxide is effective to kill xenia.  Might be worth trying just putting some on that part of the rock?

It's tucked down in a hole so I'll probably seal it up or something.....or blast it and then cover it. :closedeyes:

omgomgomg

Just came home and found Rico on the lower shelf of the bookcase.  He looked and felt dry but I dipped him in the tank and he swam away!

i hope he will be ok.  :scarry:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

omgomgomg

Just came home and found Rico on the lower shelf of the bookcase.  He looked and felt dry but I dipped him in the tank and he swam away!

:blink:  Yikes!  I hope so too!!

5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Was that Rico Sauve................

Yes!  Poor guy.  I think that thick slime coat might have helped him not get too crispy. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

omgomgomg

At least you didn't find him by stepping on him like @lkoechle did with one of our wrasses in the old 85. He was still alive afterwards but... his back was broken. Good luck!

1 minute ago, skoechle said:

At least you didn't find him by stepping on him like @lkoechle did with one of our wrasses in the old 85. He was still alive afterwards but... his back was broken. Good luck!

:( that's a horrible story. lol

fingerscrossed

Just now, WV Reefer said:

:( that's a horrible story. lol

fingerscrossed

My friend was spending the night too.  So she wakes up, comes down stairs and finds me crying in front of the trash can.  

It was a horrible experience. Do not recommend. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, skoechle said:

:blink:

8 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

My friend was spending the night too.  So she wakes up, comes down stairs and finds me crying in front of the trash can.  

It was a horrible experience. Do not recommend. 

That's horrible!  How traumatizing!

Just now, Lula_Mae said:

:blink:

That's horrible!  How traumatizing!

Then:

Do you think it'll jump? Eh... it'll be fine.

Now:

SCREENS ON EVERYTHING

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm