Pod Your Reef

5 minutes ago, patback said:

I never noticed the ohshit! Picture before. Nice touch. 🙂

what heater are you using?

My cousin bought me that pic because of my dirty mouth. 😄

Heater is a Tetra HT30 100W

5 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That's awesome 🙂. Did more than I did today lol. I was so lazy after snow and ice removal this morning.

Its nice and warm tonight 😁

Screenshot_20190120-210206.png

Gonna be 3 here tonight. 🙁

• Wow 1
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That's awesome 🙂. Did more than I did today lol. I was so lazy after snow and ice removal this morning.

Its nice and warm tonight 😁

Screenshot_20190120-210206.png

Yep as much as I dislike California... the weather's not bad 😋

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Gonna be 3 here tonight. 🙁

It's only going to be a high of 5 I think tomorrow lol. Wind is nasty right now...going to be -25 with the wind chill in the morning. Thank God my ass works inside

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Yep as much as I dislike California... the weather's not bad 😋

Very true, this is going to be the coldest day of the season so far. It's going back to like 40 later in the week though. Can't make up it's damn mind. Only the second snowtorm of the season as well.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Very true, this is going to be the coldest day of the season so far. It's going back to like 40 later in the week though. Can't make up it's damn mind. Only the second snowtorm of the season as well.

Atleast you got snow. It hardly even rained here, which I guess it's good. Were looking at 9* with 30mph winds all day tomorrow.  I am NOT looking forward to being on a roof tomorrow. 

• Sad 3
32 minutes ago, patback said:

Atleast you got snow. It hardly even rained here, which I guess it's good. Were looking at 9* with 30mph winds all day tomorrow.  I am NOT looking forward to being on a roof tomorrow. 

I think I'd come down with the flu for the week.

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
28 minutes ago, patback said:

Right now its 18, with a feel like of 0.  So I guess I'm living a little more comfortable than you right now. :lol:

Yeah dress warm tomorrow man. Hopefully you won't have to be outside for a long time. Didn't you say you were feeling sick earlier lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Yeah dress warm tomorrow man. Hopefully you won't have to be outside for a long time. Didn't you say you were feeling sick earlier lol

Yeah...were short staffed though. Lots of calls come in on days like this. 

• Like 2
Just now, patback said:

Yeah...were short staffed though. Lots of calls come in on days like this. 

Yeah my husband will spend the day dealing with frozen gas lines out in the boonies 

• Sad 3
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yeah my husband will spend the day dealing with frozen gas lines out in the boonies 

Erin was insistent that I double up on underwear tomorrow to keep my butt warm.  Tell your husband it's not a bad idea. 

What's he do for a living?

• Like 1
Just now, patback said:

Erin was insistent that I double up on underwear tomorrow to keep my butt warm.  Tell your husband it's not a bad idea. 

He’s a well tender for my dads company. Rides around on an atv most of the day in the middle of BFE trying not to blow shit up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, patback said:

Yeah double up sounds like a good idea, stay out there

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 minutes ago, patback said:

I already wear multiple pairs of pants. Multiple underwear sounds uncomfortable though. 

Yeah that does kinda suck

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

He’s a well tender for my dads company. Rides around on an atv most of the day in the middle of BFE trying not to blow shit up. 

What type of wells ?

10 minutes ago, patback said:

I already wear multiple pairs of pants. Multiple underwear sounds uncomfortable though. 

Huh..........WTF

You wearing rubber pants..........you have some kind of fetish :unsure:

• Like 1
Just now, spectra said:

What type of wells ?

Huh..........WTF

We own a few hundred oil and gas wells. We take care of another couple hundred. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

What type of wells ?

Huh..........WTF

I might have to actually throw on my rubber rain gear tomorrow for the wind.  Most days I have a pair of underarmour sweatpants underneath my Jean's. I ruined all my thermal and fleece lines pants already. 

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

3930A841-91D4-4959-A920-88AC5098D6A7.thumb.jpeg.3887e0d21d0329d1e782c16ac6a822b2.jpeg

7B94E507-4D06-418A-BF9E-A3EFBC5FF6A9.thumb.jpeg.15d0559374948b75afdfb3d048334d98.jpeg

C29D28EC-74F2-43A1-836E-392E07CE37A1.thumb.jpeg.6305760dff1b6527b79418805f834714.jpeg

F5DB17F4-84F1-45E6-BB69-114ED3463E35.thumb.jpeg.409aa1f71bfe9859570f00761bdfb9c5.jpeg

Still need to program the new light but so far so good.  (Turned the whites up too far....... these pics look a little freaky.)

Very good looking 🙂 the last one is a frogspawn right?

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm