Pod Your Reef

1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Had some money burning a hole in my pocket and a few coupon codes so I am changing out some equipment...........and by some, I mean all. 😄 

1A0EA6D7-C804-4DDF-B016-5E3D9850401C.thumb.jpeg.6f8891c732473c4655a7613b144cbe20.jpeg

It seemed like a great idea until I remembered I would have to take apart the bookcase to run the wires................

......On hold till the weekend.... I have to be in the mood for that sh*t 😀

Let me kno how u like the pro ic. I have had the ic on my tank for about a week and a half. I have noticed new colors and new growth already. I have mine at 100% blues 35% white and 15% green and red. Everything has been very happy. I think it’s plenty for an lps and softie tank.  I think the par difference between our two lights wasn’t a huge differnce 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Curtis_Rose said:

Let me kno how u like the pro ic. I have had the ic on my tank for about a week and a half. I have noticed new colors and new growth already. I have mine at 100% blues 35% white and 15% green and red. Everything has been very happy. I think it’s plenty for an lps and softie tank.  I think the par difference between our two lights wasn’t a huge differnce 

Since I have the older pro version I wanted to see if there is a huge difference. I figured I might as well toss in the pumps too! 😀

1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Had some money burning a hole in my pocket and a few coupon codes so I am changing out some equipment...........and by some, I mean all. 😄 

1A0EA6D7-C804-4DDF-B016-5E3D9850401C.thumb.jpeg.6f8891c732473c4655a7613b144cbe20.jpeg

It seemed like a great idea until I remembered I would have to take apart the bookcase to run the wires................

......On hold till the weekend.... I have to be in the mood for that sh*t 😀

I'm about to rearrange my entire office/spare room which is where the tanks are.  And do something about the IM14.  One step at a time lol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

I'm about to rearrange my entire office/spare room which is where the tanks are.  And do something about the IM14.  One step at a time lol.

Yeah, let’s not get carried away. 😁

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

WV REEFER and STINKYBUNNY it is still January why are you spring cleaning so early. 

I need moar monies. I just dropped $12,000 on aquariums, lighting, lumber and plumbing supplies. EVERYTHING'S for sale right now, well, just about everything. I need to clean up the shithole that is my shop too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

I need moar monies. I just dropped $12,000 on aquariums, lighting, lumber and plumbing supplies. EVERYTHING'S for sale right now, well, just about everything. I need to clean up the shithole that is my shop too.

I need more monies to hire a f*cking maid! 😂

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I need more monies to hire a f*cking maid! 😂

Mrs Crossfit says we need a maid............I just tell her no you need to clean more :whoa:

• Haha 7
Just now, spectra said:

Mrs Crossfit says we need a maid............I just tell her no you need to clean more :whoa:

I tell my husband we need a wife! 😂

• Haha 7

I dont mind cleaning sometimes.........there are times where I just say #### it and will deal with it later.......

Kid is home for another few weeks and cant wait for him to leave :lol: winter project is bathroom remodel.........want to start on that one first so when it comes to ours I have some experience :whoa: shouldnt be to bad........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, spectra said:

I dont mind cleaning sometimes.........there are times where I just say #### it and will deal with it later.......

Kid is home for another few weeks and cant wait for him to leave :lol: winter project is bathroom remodel.........want to start on that one first so when it comes to ours I have some experience :whoa: shouldnt be to bad........

I need to make a Florida run next month. I have boxes of stuff piled in our back room and it needs to go. It’s driving me crazy just knowing it’s back there. 

• Like 1
michaelbarfield

What is going on in here? I need my wife to want a wife! Lol.... awesome tank. Finally setting my 12" cube again and when it starts growing I plan on swapping to this tank. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, michaelbarfield said:

What is going on in here? I need my wife to want a wife! Lol.... awesome tank. Finally setting my 12" cube again and when it starts growing I plan on swapping to this tank. 

Yeah it doesn’t pay to read the other non sense. 😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

I think that's the first reef inspired insta girl I've seen that's actually attractive and not just a "only girl in the office" pretty. 

Her voice sounds so familiar and I cant put my finger on it though... definitely some sort of cartoon voice actor......

• Haha 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm