inTank Media Baskets

Nano Nano Boo Boo

I’m just as bad! Ask @KW NANOREEF !! So I’m coming clean, been checking out your Instagram. (I’ll need a RICO shirt, he’s awesome) Is your 75 sumpless? Been playing around lately and getting my schedules down. Plans for a major upgrade down the road. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

I’m just as bad! Ask @KW NANOREEF !! So I’m coming clean, been checking out your Instagram. (I’ll need a RICO shirt, he’s awesome) Is your 75 sumpless? Been playing around lately and getting my schedules down. Plans for a major upgrade down the road. 

No sump on the 75 ......I run it the same as this tank- no filter, no skimmer. 

• Like 1
A Little Blue
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

No sump on the 75 ......I run it the same as this tank- no filter, no skimmer. 

Wait, wait a minute...... what do you mean, you don’t run any filtration on this tank? I haven’t read this journey from page one but I wasn’t expecting this. 

So what’s your nutrient export than? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Wait, wait a minute...... what do you mean, you don’t run any filtration on this tank? I haven’t read this journey from page one but I wasn’t expecting this. 

No filter. I used to do a water change once a week, now I am doing it every two weeks.  No dosing either. 

• Wow 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

No filter. I used to do a water change once a week, now I am doing it every two weeks.  No dosing either. 

So amazing. I’m realizing more and more that my tanks do better with less frequent water changes. Don’t get me wrong, they need them, just not as much as I thought. Amazing that I’m taking to good of care of my tanks. lol. 

15 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

I would suggest reading it, I did last night. Hahahaha. Did I say that out loud? 

• Haha 1
KW NANOREEF
41 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Do it!!! 😄

i’m an enabler of your disease. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Make him stop!!! I’m too jealous of him🤣

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Over here looking at 12 gallon long tanks. I have issues I’m telling you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Drill it and do it right! :lol:

• Haha 4
A Little Blue
3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

just gonna leave this here for you

That guy got some serious fetish for orange anything. But it looks awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
A Little Blue
24 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

So amazing. I’m realizing more and more that my tanks do better with less frequent water changes. Don’t get me wrong, they need them, just not as much as I thought. Amazing that I’m taking to good of care of my tanks. lol. 

I would suggest reading it, I did last night. Hahahaha. Did I say that out loud? 

I would but I have shit load of work and things to catch up with. 

• Like 2
A Little Blue
33 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Nicely done. I guess you got that figured out. I would be seating on needles in anticipation of some catastrophic crash. 

Knock on wood. 😜

• Like 1
Just now, A Little Blue said:

Nicely done. I guess you got that figured out. I would be seating on needles in anticipation of some catastrophic crash. 

Knock on wood. 😜

Two and a half years and nothing but a small round of cyano when I was working on the right flow pattern. 

Slow and steady is the key for me  😊

• Like 2
A Little Blue
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Two and a half years and nothing but a small round of cyano when I was working on the right flow pattern. 

Slow and steady is the key for me  😊

Preach and spread the word of Neptun God of the Sea. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

How you gonna insult me in my own thread? 😂

@Scorched is the ultimate 12 Gallon Long. 

No insult your tank is the bomb digity :tongueout: Just throwing some options out there for the men that are lazy like me........I have no patience, sure as hell cant keep on a water change schedule and have no eye for scaping. 

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I will more than likely have some little Hulks the weekend of the 9th of September. I need to organize a collecting trip for that weekend next year, I think people would have a good time doing it.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I will more than likely have some little Hulks the weekend of the 9th of September. I need to organize a collecting trip for that weekend next year, I think people would have a good time doing it.

that's awesome! 😃

7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

that's awesome! 😃

You're not too far from me. I need to get some coal for forging knives so M and I can make a day of it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

You're not too far from me. I need to get some coal for forging knives so M and I can make a day of it.

That would be great.....,.I’m sure you’ve got more cool sh*t squirreled away. 

I’ve been crazy busy lately.  Im supposed to go back to Florida in mid September to look at more houses but right now I’m so bogged down running things here after dad’s heart surgery that I’m not sure I’ll make it out for awhile. 

17 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

That would be great.....,.I’m sure you’ve got more cool sh*t squirreled away. 

I’ve been crazy busy lately.  Im supposed to go back to Florida in mid September to look at more houses but right now I’m so bogged down running things here after dad’s heart surgery that I’m not sure I’ll make it out for awhile. 

It's been the same here, we've been busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin' contest. I think you'd like a collecting trip.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

It's been the same here, we've been busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin' contest. I think you'd like a collecting trip.

A collecting trip would be awesome.  I never really thought about that kind of thing until we started seriously discussing a move to Florida.

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm