Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What’s your experience with Platygyra and its ridiculous sweepers? I got one that I liked but I’m having issue with placement. How long those sweepers get? I have seen my at night and they seemed to reach 3+ inches in length. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, A Little Blue said:

What’s your experience with Platygyra and its ridiculous sweepers? I got one that I liked but I’m having issue with placement. How long those sweepers get? I have seen my at night and they seemed to reach 3+ inches in length. 

I’ve seen up to two inches but there isn’t much near mine so I’ve yet to see it really try. 😀 I bet it can go much bigger. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

What’s your experience with Platygyra and its ridiculous sweepers? I got one that I liked but I’m having issue with placement. How long those sweepers get? I have seen my at night and they seemed to reach 3+ inches in length. 

They can get as long as 5", 8cm if you use the metric system.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

They can get as long as 5", 8cm if you use the metric system.

How about sting potency? 

Seems like I might have to come up with another spot for it....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

They can get as long as 5", 8cm if you use the metric system.

Damnit this is ‘Merica! And in ‘Merica we like hot dogs, Camero T-tops, and drunkingly singing Bruce Springsteen out of key. Not the metric system, fancy pastries, and sports where you can’t use your hands!  It’s her Birthday! Show some respect. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

How about sting potency? 

Seems like I might have to come up with another spot for it....

It'll kill or damage anything it touches.

5 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Damnit this is ‘Merica! And in ‘Merica we like hot dogs, Camero T-tops, and drunkingly singing Bruce Springsteen out of key. Not the metric system, fancy pastries, and sports where you can’t use your hands!  It’s her Birthday! Show some respect. 

Says the guy with French in his signature. 😄

  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Says the guy with French in his signature. 😄

Touché salesman. Touché. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Touché salesman. Touché. 

See.  More French. 🙄

 

we speak English in this thread......

 

.........or at least we try. 😂

 

 

🤔  

 

****this makes me think of the scene in Kalifornia when they are discussing karma and Juliet Lewis says, “is that French?” 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was thinking Talladega Nights, when Ricky Bobby met Jean Girard.  "We? No, we are not French. We're American, because you're in America, okay?"

 

talladega-nights-dancing.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Marine Tank Journey said:

Thats a great looking tank! 

 

 

 

Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

See.  More French. 🙄

 

we speak English in this thread......

 

.........or at least we try. 😂

 

 

🤔  

 

****this makes me think of the scene in Kalifornia when they are discussing karma and Juliet Lewis says, “is that French?” 

 

 

I could speak 1 of the 8 languages I speak if you'd like, English isn't my native tongue either. 😉

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

I could speak 1 of the 8 languages I speak if you'd like, English isn't my native tongue either. 😉

 

I want to hear something that will scare the pale faces. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

There's a reason the white wimmin didn't wanna leave the tribe. 😉

Scalpings? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, vlangel said:

As beautiful as always!

 

Thank you. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Is that like morning wood? 🤣

Almost as enjoyable. 😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Almost as enjoyable. 😂

I enjoy mine every morning, M's not a morning person. 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×