Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hey @WV Reefer Just curious if you are still happy with the Orbit IC Pro (I know you upgraded some time ago from the regular Orbit's)? I am really contemplating a 12g Long and although this was my first choice with light, I am also wondering about other options. Any shortfalls or definite pro's to this light versus others? Just trying to get real world feedback 🙂

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Hexadron said:

Hey @WV Reefer Just curious if you are still happy with the Orbit IC Pro (I know you upgraded some time ago from the regular Orbit's)? I am really contemplating a 12g Long and although this was my first choice with light, I am also wondering about other options. Any shortfalls or definite pro's to this light versus others? Just trying to get real world feedback 🙂

I’ve been very happy with all of the Orbit lights on this tank. I like the slim profile and the ability to grow pretty much what ever I want. 

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’m well. 😊

How you doin’?

Well come play with us.....................we miss you..................

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, spectra said:

Well come play with us.....................we miss you..................

2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

:wub:

Hey lady!

-what he said.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

You has a box coming Tuesday, it's a Purina box, DO NOT throw it away.   🙂

Yay!! I like presents. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/26/2020 at 1:12 PM, StinkyBunny said:

You has a box coming Tuesday, it's a Purina box, DO NOT throw it away.   🙂

Oh no ............................. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
debbeach13

Asking for a favor here. I have a current orbit marine pro fixture. Thinking about adding a second fixture. When you got your second fixture did you buy 2 new or use the old and one new? If old and new. Were you able to connect the two and just use one control for both? Any and all details about exactly what you purchased would be great and appreciated. I will start backtracking to see if I can find the upgrade. Thanks

• Like 1
Just now, debbeach13 said:

Asking for a favor here. I have a current orbit marine pro fixture. Thinking about adding a second fixture. When you got your second fixture did you buy 2 new or use the old and one new? If old and new. Were you able to connect the two and just use one control for both? Any and all details about exactly what you purchased would be great and appreciated. I will start backtracking to see if I can find the upgrade. Thanks

When I upgraded to the loop package it included two lights. 

Just now, debbeach13 said:

Thanks. Did you go for the whole system including pumps? 

I did. The pumps were ok but with this length I felt like I needed something with a bit more power. I also bought the WiFi controller thing and I hated it..... it never wanted to connect to the app and if the power went off it wouldn’t retain the settings. 

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
4 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Thanks for the quick replies. Getting the whole system is beyond my budget. I ask current what the options might be with out pumps and blue tooth.

What size/width tank? We're shutting down several tanks over the next few weeks.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Current pro and nano box duo Over it right now. Pretty janky up there. Sorry WV didn’t mean to clutter up your thread.

82290446-F139-4F0D-B6C9-4740A8DE3C7B.jpeg

877B038A-8891-4914-B8B3-74D89808747A.jpeg

1A969150-F0FD-492C-BAFA-21F685CF9959.jpeg

image.jpg

I don’t mind at all 😊

• Like 1
debbeach13
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I also bought the WiFi controller thing and I hated it..... it never wanted to connect to the app and if the power went off it wouldn’t retain the settings. 

So how are you controlling the lights? I heard back from current and they are suggesting the system that I believe is the same as yours. It is around $259. with two light fixtures, 1 pump, and blue tooth. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

So how are you controlling the lights? I heard back from current and they are suggesting the system that I believe is the same as yours. It is around $259. with two light fixtures, 1 pump, and blue tooth. 

The system comes with its own controller that you swap out for the WiFi controller. Once you hook up the WiFi you can no longer use the remote control,  you must use the app. So I just use the remote control if I need to make changes.  

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Some one needs to come in here and de rail things every once in a while............:wink:

So what was in the box ?

9F9E5522-1CA5-4342-A67F-3D9594A37D4B.gif.2b429e4653ff79e1ee40fc1b50c60b58.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm