Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Just now, WV Reefer said:

These have been there about a year or so now I think. I’ve seen a new crop of tiny ones patrolling at night. 

Wow a year and still aptasia growing...................

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
11 minutes ago, spectra said:

Wait the heater malfunction didnt take them out....................... hell there probably making babies now................

SHUT. UP. 

Those damn things are like herpes

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4
ECLS Reefer
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

These have been there about a year or so now I think. I’ve seen a new crop of tiny ones patrolling at night. 

It’s a roving gang of berghias 😂😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

SHUT. UP. 

Those damn things are like herpes

yep..................there always there and pop up at the most unusual time............

• Like 3
ECLS Reefer
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

yep..................there always there and pop up at the most unusual time............

Mine are more like warts at the moment. Unsightly and spreading everywhere. Every time I try to nuke them it creates five more like the Hydra. 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Mine are more like warts at the moment. Unsightly and spreading everywhere. Every time I try to nuke them it creates five more like the Hydra. 

After the berghia chewed on that one for a bit I was able to pick it right out with tweezers. 

• Like 4

Awwwwww, little Lucy Lu doesn’t like being the only “child” now. Every time I check the camera she is waiting for me to come home. 

4BD5D22B-E9C3-4206-8FF4-95DDD6628711.thumb.png.69eb1aec9c966782100e9895cbf9a2d4.png

7F9CF37C-D08B-492B-998F-AA29BB4CCBFB.thumb.png.3351bf1fc046cf6c2dbd5d873a9ec7e9.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Wow 1
StinkyBunny

Mooshie looks forward to alone time away from Mikey, he didn't like being an only child, but the youngin' is driving him crazy. He greets me like I just won a war and am bringing him a steak dinner.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Mooshie looks forward to alone time away from Mikey, he didn't like being an only child, but the youngin' is driving him crazy. He greets me like I just won a war and am bringing him a steak dinner.

I may start taking her to work so she can have a change of scene. She doesn’t run around the yard as much now that there is no one to play “follow the pisser” with her. 

• Like 3
StinkyBunny
13 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

After the berghia chewed on that one for a bit I was able to pick it right out with tweezers. 

I'd use a piece of airline to vacuum it out. Those bastards spray gametes like mad if stressed, then you have a forest of the damn things.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Wow that’s a very intricate and specific pattern. Very neat

They always lay in tight spirals....... which is good because it makes them easy to identify. 

• Like 4
ECLS Reefer
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They always lay in tight spirals....... which is good because it makes them easy to identify. 

Berghias are so hard to find right now. Thankfully Dewey the ugly file fish is working at his job now and the aiptasias are slowly disappearing 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

They don’t!

That's what I thought although not what I was hoping for :(

@WV Reefer you should create a "12g Long Tank Club" since not everyone uses tags. I'll hopefully get to join sometime soon!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hexadron said:

That's what I thought although not what I was hoping for 😞

@WV Reefer you should create a "12g Long Tank Club" since not everyone uses tags. I'll hopefully get to join sometime soon!

There was a Mr Aqua Long thread but it didn’t see much action. 

• Like 3
On 6/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, WV Reefer said:

There was a Mr Aqua Long thread but it didn’t see much action. 

Are these tanks even around for sale anymore ? I know a friend has one and wanted another but couldnt order one...........he even works for a LFS..........

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, spectra said:

Are these tanks even around for sale anymore ? I know a friend has one and wanted another but couldnt order one...........he even works for a LFS..........

Mine was found used on Craigslist but last year I thought my tank might have a leak so I bought another from Bulk Reef Supply. Thankfully I didn’t need it but just in case they become in high demand I’ll hang onto the extra one and sell it for a profit. 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm