ReefCleaners.org

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

It's gonna be nice and quiet today. Going to make an appearance at my sister's then come home with the animals and relax. Katie is still in VA at her brothers.

You going anywhere today? Ohh did you fix the leak?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

It's gonna be nice and quiet today. Going to make an appearance at my sister's then come home with the animals and relax. Katie is still in VA at her brothers.

I’m cooking a quiet dinner for us and my dad. 

Sink still leaking but we slowed it it way down until they come to fix it in the morning. 

3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

What do you and the pets have planned?

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’m cooking a quiet dinner for us and my dad. 

Sink still leaking but we slowed it it way down until they come to fix it in the morning. 

What do you and the pets have planned?

Good at least it is slowed down .. still sucks when shit breaks. I'm hoping to be no longer than a couple hours with my family then I'm coming home to watch some cartoons while being super burnt lol. I will probably do some fish tank maintaining also. I have to work tomorrow like normal so that sucks. Hopefully Saturday I'm going snowboard... They are opening my local mountain this weekend or well that is what Instagram said.😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Good at least it is slowed down .. still sucks when shit breaks. I'm hoping to be no longer than a couple hours with my family then I'm coming home to watch some cartoons while being super burnt lol. I will probably do some fish tank maintaining also. I have to work tomorrow like normal so that sucks. Hopefully Saturday I'm going snowboard... They are opening my local mountain this weekend or well that is what Instagram said.😁😁

As long as I dont fall asleep super early I'm planning on making lots of water tonight and doing an intensive cleaning on the tank tomorrow. I'm still having a bit of an issue with Gha and cyano from when I mixed up my sandbed.  You've got to love long weekends. 🙂

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, patback said:

As long as I dont fall asleep super early I'm planning on making lots of water tonight and doing an intensive cleaning on the tank tomorrow. I'm still having a bit of an issue with Gha and cyano from when I mixed up my sandbed.  You've got to love long weekends. 🙂

I wish i knew what that was....I'll be working Friday and Saturday. Which is all the time for me. I was thinking I need a good cleaning. I've got gha also got a tad lazy the last few months. Been super busy.

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, Snazxy said:

I did the five mile turkey trot lol, no rest for me today

Shit im still lazy in bed LMAO. Gotta get up soon though 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Can't seem to get up have a cat under the blankets keeping me warm, dog on one side and my other cat at the end of the bed.... This is very unusual

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, patback said:

I’m making water for the big tank tomorrow. Other than the time filling the container I prefer it to the small tank for some reason. 

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Lol so I go downstairs to get socks and I realized i got so baked last night I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer 😑 now I have to wait for them to dry

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Have you ever watched Letterkenny? It's a Canadian show that's on Hulu now.... It's ####ing awesome

Never heard of it. 

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Never heard of it. 

Oh god you have to watch it lol...do you like short dumb comedy? You can YouTube clips of the show and if you happen to have Hulu the full show 2 seasons are on it.

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm