Cultivated Reef

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I thought those were funny ina way. Or well at least they are now lol

I think the only movie that ever actually scared me was The Exorcist. It gave me nightmares. I can remember having dreams of floating down the stairs and talking in a demon voice. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
6 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I think the only movie that ever actually scared me was The Exorcist. It gave me nightmares. I can remember having dreams of floating down the stairs and talking in a demon voice. 😂

The Exorcist scared me so much that I have actually never watched it!  I did not watch the Omen either and I liked Gregory Peck.  I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies though.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

In my big tank they were everywhere at night but now I only see a few.......The only fish that is up all night is Star Lord. 

It's obviously a shakedown.  Star Lord clearly thinks the critters have something the Guardians of the Galaxy want and he'll go to any lengths to get it.  Actually, that sounds like one of Rocket's ideas.  What's going on in that tank anyway? :lol:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Purple actually. 🙂

blue purple its still wrong those are not natural :tongueout: did you have blue purple carpet to match the drapes :whoa:

15 minutes ago, Sancho said:

pay attention old man :tongueout:

to many threads..............we just need one again.............it doesnt take much to get me lost you know............

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, leighla said:

Hello! I love this build, and have used it to inform mine. I am using two powerheads and am reliant on water changes, lots of water changes.

Thank you. 😊

-water changes can solve most anything in a small tank.  

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm