ReefCleaners.org

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, spectra said:

You get a smokin deal on some house in the pan handle..........:unsure:

Damnit you beat me to it lol. Didn't know if it was too soon though

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ahh gotcha that's cool. Stay away from Pasco county lol. Seeing those people on live PD you definitely get a good glimpse of inbreeding 😁.

We are trying to get out of CT bad. Not sure where we want to go...kinda looking at Charleston SC but will see.

Charleston is gorgeous. We made the mistake of staying close to home for family and we should have left a long time ago. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Seems like the same shit but you will have beaches, alligators, and crazy people on dope eating your face :lol: 

Im sorry to hear about your dog that just sucks but it seems it was time. 

Florida is a different breed of redneck. 😂

Yeah, I think the little dude was ready. He gave me four holes in my finger this morning to remember him by. 😠 little shit. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Well, the new house is in Florida and we won’t actually be moving for a while but I’m thinking anything is possible! 😄

Come on now..... you're just furthering the stereotypes that we already placed on you.  

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ahh gotcha that's cool. Stay away from Pasco county lol. Seeing those people on live PD you definitely get a good glimpse of inbreeding 😁.

We are trying to get out of CT bad. Not sure where we want to go...kinda looking at Charleston SC but will see.

We are looking at texas for the past few years.  Wed be down there now, but it's real hard to leave family. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Charleston is gorgeous. We made the mistake of staying close to home for family and we should have left a long time ago. 

This seems to almost be a sign based on my last comment.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, patback said:

We are looking at texas for the past few years.  Wed be down there now, but it's real hard to leave family. 

I'm trying to get some more paid off my house. Then we are leaving this shit hole state. It's hard trying to figure out where to go that's for sure.

12 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

My friend moved to Myrtle Beach area and it's really nice down there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm trying to get some more paid off my house. Then we are leaving this shit hole state. It's hard trying to figure out where to go that's for sure.

My friend moved to Myrtle Beach area and it's really nice down there.

Still too cold for me.  I basically want no winter. 🌞

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, patback said:

This seems to almost be a sign based on my last comment.

We waited and we shouldn’t have. It’s just us, so no kids to uproot or anything and we don’t have any other excuses.  I can drive from FL to WV in 12 hours or catch a flight if it’s an emergency but we got to go!!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

We waited and we shouldn’t have. It’s just us, so no kids to uproot or anything and we don’t have any other excuses.  I can drive from FL to WV in 12 hours or catch a flight if it’s an emergency but we got to go!!

We keep telling ourselves that texas in an emergency, is just a few hours and a few hundred away from New York.  It's just hard.  

I get niece-withdrawals if I dont see her often enough (first baby in the family) and my wife is basically glued to the hip to her sister and mom.  Were going to end up there eventually.... just not sure how long that's going to take.  

We are interested in a small but growing suburb of san antonio called boerne. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Same with us too..I do love me some winter though so the decision is a little harder. I snowboard 😁 I do wanna move away from people though so who knows.

• Like 1

Same with us too..I do love me some winter though so the decision is a little harder. I snowboard 😁 I do wanna move away from people though so who knows.

Working outside on a daily basis, I can definitely do without winter. :D. I do love me the fall time though. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, patback said:

Working outside on a daily basis, I can definitely do without winter. :D. I do love me the fall time though. 

Ahh yeah that's tough. You like working in the heat and humidity though? I figured winter would be better; bundle up and if you get too hot shed some layers. But yeah fall has to be my favorite time.

Lol sorry we highjacked your tank thread Christy

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, patback said:

I love fall too but we really don’t have it here anymore.......so f*ck fall!! 😂

• Haha 2

Ahh yeah that's tough. You like working in the heat and humidity though? I figured winter would be better; bundle up and if you get too hot shed some layers. But yeah fall has to be my favorite time.

Lol sorry we highjacked your tank thread Christy

Bundling up is great for running to the grocery store or even going for a walk.  It sucks when you're soaking wet  within the first hour of your day and need to strip down to your undershirt to reach your arm into a small space to grab a wire or small screw.  I get more red from wind burn in the winter than I do from sunburn in the summer.  Texas gets a little hotter than we do up here but humidity is about the same.  After a season or two of being down there, i SHOULD get used to it.  

Plus, it sucks to climb up a fully extended 32 foot ladder to only step onto 6 solid inches of ice. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, patback said:

Bundling up is great for running to the grocery store or even going for a walk.  It sucks when you're soaking wet  within the first hour of your day and need to strip down to your undershirt to reach your arm into a small space to grab a wire or small screw.  I get more red from wind burn in the winter than I do from sunburn in the summer.  Texas gets a little hotter than we do up here but humidity is about the same.  After a season or two of being down there, i SHOULD get used to it.  

Plus, it sucks to climb up a fully extended 32 foot ladder to only step onto 6 solid inches of ice. 

Ok yeah winter would suck for that lol

26 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I love fall too but we really don’t have it here anymore.......so f*ck fall!! 😂

Yea, it went from sweaty ass crack to my nipples could cut glass here.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, patback said:

I'm not

:flower:

20 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

😇

I’m cool wit it. Takes the sad away. 🙂

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Damnit you beat me to it lol. Didn't know if it was too soon though

Hey you think it matters to me :lol: it all in fun so hell if you dont have thick skin well sorry................not really :wink:

Hell fall..............all the leaves are red and yellow its gorgeous here..........but the weather sucks so stay the #### away.............also snow and hour away so skiing is not an issue.....beach and sand 2 hours.........like  I said stay the #### in your own hell hole the NW is already full.............:lol:

Went out for a ride today and it was nice......70 today......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

I love being offensive lol. People are so sensitive now so I only say things in private so I don't have to hear crying lol. Glad you guys don't care though 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm