inTank Media Baskets

1 minute ago, Pjanssen said:

Awe, poor little Nemo. They must not perceive pain the same way we do. Nice frogspawn.

Thanks.  I am hoping once I get the Frogspawn to its new location maybe Nemo will dump the palys. He loved the Goniopora first but it was too large and had to go in the other tank. The palys don’t look too great from all his wollerin’ around in them for so long. 

• Like 1
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Thanks.  I am hoping once I get the Frogspawn to its new location maybe Nemo will dump the palys. He loved the Goniopora first but it was too large and had to go in the other tank. The palys don’t look too great from all his wollerin’ around in them for so long. 

You never know what they will do. Mine hosted in a lobo until they killed it, then it was the toadstool. Now they have moved to the torch. Never showed any interest in the Anemones!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Get the clown a bubble tip. 

• Like 1
On 8/30/2018 at 6:23 PM, WV Reefer said:

😂

now I gotta dig out my squirrel pics........you’re not country unless you’ve got a pic with at least one dead animal.  

C922F547-F82E-4A25-A025-B9B7E2280D61.jpeg

• Haha 1

Mine never went near the BTA's

I look for ones that host stuff at the lfs. I got 2 platinums this weekend that were hosting macro algae. Soon as I put them in jackpot! 

• Like 2

HA! I thought that at first, but then they started wondering around and I decided it was time to get rid of them. I wouldn't mind an anemone specific tank someday.

Keep them on a island they stay put. 

4D3C78CF-146B-4DE5-B1CE-7CF6480E7B4A.jpeg

Sorry for the thread hi jack :lol:

B0FA6D9B-A457-4C6F-A433-021E2809BC43.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2
4 hours ago, Lawnman said:

Get the clown a bubble tip. 

4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I doubt it would like my “dirty” tank conditions. 

I've found BTAs to be fairly tolerant of a wide variety of conditions.  If your corals are this happy, a BTA should be fine.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, seabass said:

I've found BTAs to be fairly tolerant of a wide variety of conditions.  If your corals are this happy, a BTA should be fine.

Interesting thought. Maybe in the big tank someday. 

• Like 2
A Little Blue

3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Those were just pics for the feature without the equipment. 😁. They are still there. 

Did they asked you to clean it up for the picture? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Did they asked you to clean it up for the picture? 

No. That was my choice to have a few shots without everything in there. Pumps were soaking in vinegar and I started snapping pics. 🙂

• Like 2
A Little Blue
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

No. That was my choice to have a few shots without everything in there. Pumps were soaking in vinegar and I started snapping pics. 🙂

Lol Got it. Speaking of vinegar bath, I need to get on it with some of my equipment b4 it gets out of hand. 

How often do you vinegar soak? I do it every 3-6 months. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Lol Got it. Speaking of vinegar bath, I need to get on it with some of my equipment b4 it gets out of hand. 

How often do you vinegar soak? I do it every 3-6 months. 

Roughly the same.  Whenever they start looking gross. 

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm