Pod Your Reef

A Little Blue

What’s your experience with Platygyra and its ridiculous sweepers? I got one that I liked but I’m having issue with placement. How long those sweepers get? I have seen my at night and they seemed to reach 3+ inches in length. 

• Like 1
Just now, A Little Blue said:

What’s your experience with Platygyra and its ridiculous sweepers? I got one that I liked but I’m having issue with placement. How long those sweepers get? I have seen my at night and they seemed to reach 3+ inches in length. 

I’ve seen up to two inches but there isn’t much near mine so I’ve yet to see it really try. 😀 I bet it can go much bigger. 

• Like 2
StinkyBunny
2 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

They can get as long as 5", 8cm if you use the metric system.

• Like 2
A Little Blue
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

How about sting potency? 

Seems like I might have to come up with another spot for it....

• Like 1
Cannedfish
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Damnit this is ‘Merica! And in ‘Merica we like hot dogs, Camero T-tops, and drunkingly singing Bruce Springsteen out of key. Not the metric system, fancy pastries, and sports where you can’t use your hands!  It’s her Birthday! Show some respect. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
StinkyBunny
6 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

How about sting potency? 

Seems like I might have to come up with another spot for it....

It'll kill or damage anything it touches.

5 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Damnit this is ‘Merica! And in ‘Merica we like hot dogs, Camero T-tops, and drunkingly singing Bruce Springsteen out of key. Not the metric system, fancy pastries, and sports where you can’t use your hands!  It’s her Birthday! Show some respect. 

Says the guy with French in his signature. 😄

• Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Touché salesman. Touché. 

See.  More French. 🙄

we speak English in this thread......

.........or at least we try. 😂

🤔  

****this makes me think of the scene in Kalifornia when they are discussing karma and Juliet Lewis says, “is that French?” 

• Haha 1

I was thinking Talladega Nights, when Ricky Bobby met Jean Girard.  "We? No, we are not French. We're American, because you're in America, okay?"

talladega-nights-dancing.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
StinkyBunny
21 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

See.  More French. 🙄

we speak English in this thread......

.........or at least we try. 😂

🤔  

****this makes me think of the scene in Kalifornia when they are discussing karma and Juliet Lewis says, “is that French?” 

I could speak 1 of the 8 languages I speak if you'd like, English isn't my native tongue either. 😉

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

I could speak 1 of the 8 languages I speak if you'd like, English isn't my native tongue either. 😉

I want to hear something that will scare the pale faces. 😁

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm