Cultivated Reef

The tank has really found a groove lately.  There is very little algae on the glass throughout the week and the water is crystal clear. 

• Like 14
38 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Ahhhh, such a happy post 🙂

Its nice to just sit back and enjoy all the work  🤓

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, seabass said:

OMG, that sponge!  It's going to consume the world. :whoa:

Image result for geico commercial blob consume scientist

I guess it really wants to be on the other side of that brain coral. ??‍♀️

I may snip it loose and glue to a tile. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you 😊 Its been on autopilot lately, which is always nice. 

Yes, I look forward to the day I have auto pilot that won't lead to cyano. :lol:  Will help if I stop changing tanks. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Yes, I look forward to the day I have auto pilot that won't lead to cyano. :lol:  Will help if I stop changing tanks. :rolleyes:

I’m going to Florida in a few weeks so I’m sure it will all go to hell while I’m gone 😅

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’m going to Florida in a few weeks so I’m sure it will all go to hell while I’m gone 😅

Just promise everybody to bring them souvenirs and hopefully they'll behave.  That includes the tank sitter. :lol:

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Sooo lonnnnggggg, Sooo Dirrrrttttyyyyy.

This tank is so dirty that it is now clean.  

Boom!

• Haha 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Away for seven days and the tank still looks great.  😀

it has been so spotless lately I may try going longer without water changes. Currently I still do once a week........I may go to every other week and observe any changes.  

• Like 5
StinkyBunny

So, since the weather's been so shit outside I decided to pour over my availability lists a little more and figure some of the oddballs out that have names that I can't even pronounce. Found out that you can get small Halloween hermits out of The Philippines. I always thought they were only available out of Hawaii.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

So, since the weather's been so shit outside I decided to pour over my availability lists a little more and figure some of the oddballs out that have names that I can't even pronounce. Found out that you can get small Halloween hermits out of The Philippines. I always thought they were only available out of Hawaii.

I loved mine but the damn thing died 😞  he was the coolest dude, very chill for a Hermit. 

• Sad 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm