SaltCritters.com

42 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Always have a small piece of rock handy just for this situation. Plop it down next to the anemone so you can move its tentacles away from whatever it's stinging.

Which dwarf angel?

the one that's smaller than the others? you can usually find them in freak shows or at the circus turning tricks.  :rolleyes: 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Always have a small piece of rock handy just for this situation. Plop it down next to the anemone so you can move its tentacles away from whatever it's stinging.

Which dwarf angel?

My first fish was a cherub angel.......She is surfing that great carpet in the sky.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I might do an order with my Keys collector in a week or 2. That was the first fish I collected in The Keys. You earn every friggin' dollar collecting those little shits. They move through the reef like greased Owl shit on ball bearings, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

My first fish was a cherub angel.......She is surfing that great carpet in the sky.  

Wasn't sure whether to react with laughter or sadness in sympathy.  I went with laughing. :lol:

• Haha 5

My first fish was a Domino damsel, then a yellow tailed blue damsel. I then got an Atlantic Blue head wrasse in my new 55 gallon tank way back in 1977. The wrasse scared the shit out of me when it dove into the sand, lol.

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

I might do an order with my Keys collector in a week or 2. That was the first fish I collected in The Keys. You earn every friggin' dollar collecting those little shits. They move through the reef like greased Owl shit on ball bearings, lol.

I always said, "I hope I never have to catch her!"  That fish was soooo fast and that's why I loved her.....she owned the reef, Nemo just lived in her world.  She harassed everyone and the funniest part was when she hung out with Nemo she would imitate the way he swims.  

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Lovely observations as always! Do you use lens adapters for some of your shots?

Thanks! B)

i use my iphone7, straight up. No filters, no adjustments. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

I have officially declared war against this white b*tch RFA :rant:

IMG_2832.thumb.JPG.0d9291b3cfb0cb39feb94016f863d760.JPG

Yesterday she started to expand onto my Favia and I've had enough.  

No more top of the reef for you!!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

I have officially declared war against this white b*tch RFA :rant:

IMG_2832.thumb.JPG.0d9291b3cfb0cb39feb94016f863d760.JPG

Yesterday she started to expand onto my Favia and I've had enough.  

No more top of the reef for you!!!

Wow!  Looks like she sat her butt practically in the middle of your monti!  Are you gonna get rid of her?  Bet if she went in a different tank she would park her butt and never move lol.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Wow!  Looks like she sat her butt practically in the middle of your monti!  Are you gonna get rid of her?  Bet if she went in a different tank she would park her butt and never move lol.

She was stinging the monti and I figured she would move again like always but she decided to stay there.  Then she started stretching over to my Favia and I'm over her now.  

Im going to try to get her to move off the reef and then decide.  I may try to move her out completely if I get the chance. 

16 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

She was stinging the monti and I figured she would move again like always but she decided to stay there.  Then she started stretching over to my Favia and I'm over her now.  

Im going to try to get her to move off the reef and then decide.  I may try to move her out completely if I get the chance. 

Maybe you can get a breeder box and stuff her in solitary in there. :lol:  RFA time-out jail!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

See if you can lay your hands on a few pieces of black acrylic and put them over it. I've done that before to BTAs when they pissed me off.

Right now I'm using the top to a spare hob filter. :lol:  

I've got her on the move.  We'll see what the night brings. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Right now I'm using the top to a spare hob filter. :lol:  

I've got her on the move.  We'll see what the night brings. 

Hopefully not chaos and destruction! :scarry:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

Hopefully not chaos and destruction! :scarry:

2 minutes ago, seabass said:
:lol:

Image result for spongebob giant plankton destroys bikini bottom

Oh god no!!!!

:lol:

she is on the other side of the Montipora now......im going to keep harassing her.  Wish me luck!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The Condylactus that the friggin' puffer ate wandered aimlessly for a week leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. I finally got pissed off, scraped its ass off the glass and stuck it in the middle of the rock work. I guess he figured the big guy ain't screwing around, he didn't move again, lol. The Fiji Tomato clowns hosted it so I moved it to the back when I moved them out and the damn puffer ate it last week. I'm kinda surprised that they let it eat it. I know if there'd have been a butterfly in there they'd have kicked its ass royally.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm