Coral Vue Hydros

fishfreak0114
1 minute ago, teenyreef said:

That's why I love books, they are so versatile and come in handy in so many ways :lol:

I always use a stack of books to set my camera on when I film the tank.  They have a million uses!!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lingwendil said:

Sweet read.

Your tank reminds me why I hate anemones! Glad I always resist the urge to try them again!

For your perusal, a corrugated plastic pod farm thread-

Copepod-amphipod farm

Thank you and thanks for the info! :)  

13 hours ago, teenyreef said:

That's why I love books, they are so versatile and come in handy in so many ways :lol:

that's for sure...soaking up the water when a tank springs a leak is a valuable add-on feature/function!!!   :P

• Like 7
On 7/27/2017 at 8:17 AM, Pjanssen said:

Yeah. Pretty much all but killed a $100 brain and some trumpets. Had to move my acans to the very front of the glass. Moved the brain to another tank and trying to nurse it back to health. Considering getting another tank just for the Nem. Do I really want another tank NO! But damn the Nem is so pretty

At least yours is pretty :lol: 

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

There was a crab like the Hulk at Petco tonight.  I let him stay there lol. :lol:

Probably a good call :lol:

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

There was a crab like the Hulk at Petco tonight.  I let him stay there lol. :lol:

That's so funny. :lol:

1 minute ago, Pjanssen said:

Yes, and now there are 2 of them!

Sell that baby!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, teenyreef said:

Probably a good call :lol:

Ikr?  I could just picture the carnage haha.

Meanwhile my little betta has found his reflection and is busy looking tough to that betta he sees on the other side of the glass. :lol:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Ikr?  I could just picture the carnage haha.

Meanwhile my little betta has found his reflection and is busy looking tough to that betta he sees on the other side of the glass. :lol:

Bettas crack me up. 

• Like 2

I had two male betta's, a red one, McAllister and a blue one, Howard, in the same 5 gallon. there was a separator though. was funny to watch them glimps each other and go nuts with their antics. :D  

alas, they dieded when my heater malfunctioned and went to 100%. 

3 minutes ago, Friendly said:

I had two male betta's, a red one, McAllister and a blue one, Howard, in the same 5 gallon. there was a separator though. was funny to watch them glimps each other and go nuts with their antics. :D  

alas, they dieded when my heater malfunctioned and went to 100%. 

Yikes!

My hubby lost one once when his roommate decided the betta must be cold...so she lit a whole forest of tealight candles under his bowl.  Yep.  Poor Sushi!

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
On 7/23/2017 at 11:08 PM, micoastreefing said:

I like Rastas, mine just never wanna form a nice tight mat like in your pic. On my rock, the new polyp just keeps "walking away" from the one before it. :angry:

On 7/23/2017 at 11:50 PM, Sharbuckle said:

I've had hit or miss with Rastas. One of my favs too! 

They need a lot of light to make them happy.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

They need a lot of light to make them happy.

Thanks for the tip!  They seem to be ok so far.  

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm