ReefCleaners.org

20 hours ago, BigBearAZ said:

You've got such a great tank!  I'm planning out my 20 gallon long and your set-up is giving me lots of ideas.  Love all the pictures & followed you on IG.  How is the Orbit Marine Pro working out?  I'm on the fence with that or an SB Reef Sbox.  

Thank you!  

I like the Orbit Pro a lot......Of course it's perfect for a tank so shallow.  

Whats your Instagram so I can follow back?

On 5/31/2017 at 10:51 AM, WV Reefer said:

Me too.   :)  I always admire @gena's blastos and I saw these tiny guys so I took the plunge. 

Cute blastos!  I just bought one today.  A big fat one.  I like them in all shapes and sizes :lol:.

• Like 2

These two bivalves came in on my Frogspawn over a year ago. The Frogspawn has never thrived because of it but I kinda like the bivalves better. :blush:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Nixperience said:

Wow that's cool

The Frogspawn was a $9.99 frag so it doesn't bother me if it does eventually take over the skeleton..... sad for the Frogspawn I guess.  

• Like 1
Nixperience
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

The Frogspawn was a $9.99 frag so it doesn't bother me if it does eventually take over the skeleton..... sad for the Frogspawn I guess.  

All my frags are cheap because I know I'm going to release a BTA soon. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nixperience said:

All my frags are cheap because I know I'm going to release a BTA soon. 

Oooh..... that will be fun. :happydance:  hopefully you don't have any problems.  I've been debating whether to put one on my list when the big tank is ready.  

Nixperience
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Oooh..... that will be fun. :happydance:  hopefully you don't have any problems.  I've been debating whether to put one on my list when the big tank is ready.  

I love them

1 minute ago, yungKitten said:

"Branching"?

Yep!!  I was seeing it in other people's tanks and loving it so I had to get some. Ebay, $9.99. 

@FlowerMama has it in her TOTM.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, yungKitten said:

That's crazy! I've never heard of it until now. I thought it was encrusting dead SPS or something.

Thats what I thought when I first started seeing it around.  

Im glad it finally opened..... I was getting worried. I had regular GSP but it went in The Creep's tank and finally died back.  

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm