Pod Your Reef

Clowns............................just another over rated thing just saying...................:biggrin:

The favia looks sweet though.................

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Snow_Phoenix
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you. I’m still in shock.  😞

*hugs* 

I had to put down my first dog too. It was horrible and many years later, I still couldn't handle it. But I know that she wouldn't want me to remember her by only tears, so now I focus on only the best memories/times that I had with her. 

So sorry that you had to go through this, Christy. 

• Like 7
ECLS Reefer

I’m so sorry girl. Dogs become your babies in ways no one can explain. Hang in there I know it’s been a horrible year so far 😢

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
ECLS Reefer
44 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Sunlight on the Reef 

8C6BB71B-5C8A-4164-ABDF-ECE8569F96D4.thumb.jpeg.75adced32c93d25d6b7a7c127f239a51.jpeg

08CAFFA8-A0C0-422C-AD76-077264AD8512.thumb.jpeg.717ad205861ce45284f7fe9b8563cac0.jpeg

I still think that is one of the coolest set ups I've ever seen, on that particular bookshelf. Very classy and professorial looking. You need a cushy, studded leather desk chair to be in the pictures.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
ECLS Reefer
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Full Shelf Shot

A1F17F03-0123-4BA9-A80B-BD0C75EAC46B.thumb.jpeg.259ff66cdd1c3d24e69b84b03e37b0d2.jpeg

Full Reef Shot

0B47E216-B699-4BFE-AD77-25C66102E5F3.thumb.jpeg.4f3d9752ddf9a51fda7fb60563335c24.jpeg

Berghias tag teaming an aiptasia that’s on the move. 

F7294078-DFDF-46CE-9FB7-041AA5F0F965.jpeg

50FB408F-686B-4F8A-BD1F-23EFDEEF4452.jpeg

I may need you to ho out those berghias. Aiptasia is taking over the challenge tank. I got a file fish but, you know, ‘splosion and all. He’s camped out in sump land right now but I think he’ll go do some time in the Evo for a bit. Aiptasias are so annoying!!!

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I may need you to ho out those berghias. Aiptasia is taking over the challenge tank. I got a file fish but, you know, ‘splosion and all. He’s camped out in sump land right now but I think he’ll go do some time in the Evo for a bit. Aiptasias are so annoying!!!

Wait the heater malfunction didnt take them out....................... hell there probably making babies now................

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

if they keep reproducing ill have to start a business. 

• Like 3
Just now, WV Reefer said:

if they keep reproducing ill have to start a business. 

problem is keeping them.............. once the aptasia is gone they starve.................

Hell wish I could have some but the wrasses would think they are tic tacs...............

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

problem is keeping them.............. once the aptasia is gone they starve.................

Hell wish I could have some but the wrasses would think they are tic tacs...............

These have been there about a year or so now I think. I’ve seen a new crop of tiny ones patrolling at night. 

• Like 4
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm