Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

8 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

I have no idea how I screwed up that last post of mine. I know those Pool Balls sold out really fast. Love that knife hes working on at the moment as well

That knife is very cool.

I really wanted that giant bible he carved awhile back but the price went way too high for me. 

7 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wow that's so good looking. The skills some people have amaze me 😃

It’s crazy the things he carves. The other day he carved a pearl into a skull. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
25 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s crazy the things he carves. The other day he carved a pearl into a skull. 

There is another one I follow in insta and he carves faces in pumpkins and melons. Insane.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

NEED MOAR FLOW! 

Well shit, that should work perfectly. You going for hurricane force flow??

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

NEED MOAR FLOW! 

And here I can’t figure out how much flow is too much in my big tank, pissing off the hammers to death 😢

• Sad 1
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

And here I can’t figure out how much flow is too much in my big tank, pissing off the hammers to death 😢

I’ve yet to find “too much” in my tanks. 😄

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ve yet to find “too much” in my tanks. 😄

The biggest problem is one side puts out like a river, one side not so much, the scape is a lagoon, so I can’t figure out how to direct the current right around things. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

The biggest problem is one side puts out like a river, one side not so much, the scape is a lagoon, so I can’t figure out how to direct the current right around things. 

I don’t know anything about that style tank but it seems like you should be able to even it out some how. 

ECLS Reefer
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I don’t know anything about that style tank but it seems like you should be able to even it out some how. 

I need an engineer in wave mechanics to help me out at this point. I can make it swirl like a toilet flushing - I have managed that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

I have managed that one.

Once I fire up that MP10 i might manage to blow the f*cking wall out 😄

• Haha 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I need an engineer in wave mechanics to help me out at this point. I can make it swirl like a toilet flushing - I have managed that one.

Having a cube has been interesting for flow. So far everyone seems happy with it. I have the pump in a perfect spot for an acro 😀.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Once I fire up that MP10 i might manage to blow the f*cking wall out 😄

I'd love one but I can't drop the money on it. I'm liking the little kps. It has some good power for what it is 👍

• Like 3
StinkyBunny

I got one of the little RW0 from Eric and Jesus, it damn near ripped the plants out of the sand. That little bitch is powerful. I was looking for something really weak to turn on once a week to stir up the shit right before I changed the filtre sock.

• Haha 2

Niiiiice. Now you've got to get another one for the other side of the tank so you can program them to do tidal surges and stuff together! 😁

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Niiiiice. Now you've got to get another one for the other side of the tank so you can program them to do tidal surges and stuff together! 😁

Definitely possible. Even cranked up I will still need something on the other end I think........ it’s soooo long. 😄

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm