inTank Media Baskets

Are you still running the USA Marine Orbit Pro on your tank?

If so, how do you like it so far? How has it performed? Any regrets, or wished you would have went with something else?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KISReef said:

Are you still running the USA Marine Orbit Pro on your tank?

If so, how do you like it so far? How has it performed? Any regrets, or wished you would have went with something else?

I went from the original pro to the ic pro (or whatever the newest one is called) I still like it. They are nice controllable lights that get the job done for the price. I have the powerheads also. At first the app was garbage but they updated it recently and it works much better now. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Morning Reef.  Mini tank shining bright like a diamond! 😄

4B7B3A3D-4F06-4126-AD19-662894676909.thumb.jpeg.692f7ddae61e4d2d3fa4c86c7159390f.jpeg

Tank is dirty and needs a water change. Might try to bust one out now that the worst of my flu is over. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, dferrari13 said:

Have you ever taken par readings with that light?

Honestly, I would be worried about the impact that light would have on the 12g next door 😄 It looks like a car headlight mounted on top of a pico tank!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, billygoat said:

Honestly, I would be worried about the impact that light would have on the 12g next door 😄 It looks like a car headlight mounted on top of a pico tank!

It will boil water in a pinch! 😄

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Morning Reef.  Mini tank shining bright like a diamond! 😄

4B7B3A3D-4F06-4126-AD19-662894676909.thumb.jpeg.692f7ddae61e4d2d3fa4c86c7159390f.jpeg

Tank is dirty and needs a water change. Might try to bust one out now that the worst of my flu is over. 

I hope you feel better. Having the flu sucks! 

Having the flu out here in Cali isn't as bad. They send you home with one of these (below). One of the many perks of being a resident. 😉omgomgomg

th-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, KISReef said:

I hope you feel better. Having the flu sucks! 

Having the flu out here in Cali isn't as bad. They send you home with one of these (below). One of the many perks of being a resident. 😉omgomgomg

th-2.jpg

Thank you. 😊

and that is a treatment plan I can get behind. 🙂

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you. 😊

and that is a treatment plan I can get behind. 🙂

I figured between smoking that and rubbing vicks on your doing menthols.......

• Haha 1

And speaking of the Favia it has finally killed the Blue Leptastrea. 

611F1098-0EA6-4E1E-8573-626DEDDF0CB0.thumb.jpeg.00eb91b69e7c5d92a45d25641ee59ae9.jpeg

Maybe some of the top part will escape again but it looks pretty bad this time. Not sure what to do about the Cup Coral. 

• Sad 3
  • Wow 1
StinkyBunny

Lemme see what's on the list next week, Australia is going Friday or Tuesday the following week. I think those blue Leptastria come from Indo though. I have one piece that's been through hell and it's finally happy and growing like a goddamn weed. I bet it puts on an inch every 5 weeks.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Lemme see what's on the list next week, Australia is going Friday or Tuesday the following week. I think those blue Leptastria come from Indo though. I have one piece that's been through hell and it's finally happy and growing like a goddamn weed. I bet it puts on an inch every 5 weeks.

This one came back before but we’ll see what happens.  🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s been weeks since I did much of anything to this tank. It needs some love. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Hope you feel better. 

And don’t sweat about silly  FTS cosmetics. 

My tanks get neglected all the time. 

Thank you. 😊

that flu ‘bout kicked my ass! 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Overhead view during a water change. The plate keeps walking to the end of the tank and its getting on my nerves. 😆

338DA160-E7BC-4726-BE7D-6E57F482EC97.thumb.jpeg.996aeb2811bc882a9d61cec0317c2fe7.jpeg

Plate looks sad during the water change. 

B9A01CCA-8D70-4F35-8FCC-04EA4ED68A21.thumb.jpeg.27c2b4808676795ec25dbc26e584262e.jpeg

Gorgonian looking super frilly. 😃

EB72C36F-9F00-44FD-9771-C41FAD7B28DC.thumb.jpeg.20c347a5799a33f6ea2313d53779d8ce.jpeg

• Like 8
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm