Cultivated Reef

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Just placed a coral order with Vivid Aquariums........A little something for each tank for Xmas. 🤶🏻

Hey, hope you’re doing well hillbilly! Tank looks great. You coming back go the lounge anytime soon? 

• Like 3
Just now, TheBig053 said:

Hey, hope you’re doing well hillbilly! Tank looks great. You coming back go the lounge anytime soon? 

Wish she would..............................:flower:

• Like 2
Just now, TheBig053 said:

Thanks. 😊 Things have been great here, what about you?  

I don’t do the lounge no more. 

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Wish she would..............................:flower:

:wub:

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Ok sad you wont but happy things are good :wink:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Im good just trying to survive with two kids and commuting into DC every day and not kill my coral. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

We can always talk to you on one of your three awesome tanks 😏

Um no we need a general forum.............we went through this shit already :lol: hell I commented on the tiny tank today and got scolded by a 12 year old I think :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Um no we need a general forum.............we went through this shit already :lol: hell I commented on the tiny tank today and got scolded by a 12 year old I think :unsure:

Well you should stay away from the tiny tank ya creep!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

A 12 year old...just step on him/her lol

I'll jump on whatever page to talk to WV 🙂 she's awesome

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ok sad you wont but happy things are good :wink:

I’m sad too ........but it’s kinda like going to your favorite restaurant and finding out someone had been shitting in your burrito....... you can’t really go back after that.  😕

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

A 12 year old...just step on him/her lol

I'll jump on whatever page to talk to WV 🙂 she's awesome

Well I was going to say something but thought better as I wasnt drinking :lol: and didnt want to muck up the thread..........

####ing kids :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, TheBig053 said:

Im sorry, I gotta know. What happened? Why no lounge? 

Someone sent me some mean, nasty sh*t and didn’t have the balls to show their face.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I’m sad too ........but it’s kinda like going to your favorite restaurant and finding out someone had been shitting in your burrito....... you can’t really go back after that.  😕

Understand and would really like to know who it was shitting in the taco meat...............

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

98 percent of people blow...its shitty☹️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

This molt confirms the mystery crab is a gorilla crab. Very pointy claws .......but he’s super cute. 🙂 

2F0C3A8F-0914-4490-84A2-DD5F69DE25BE.thumb.jpeg.3511dc0ba4e0c10ddb36cf7102d4511d.jpeg

Future mini tank resident? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Future mini tank resident? :lol:

That’s what my husband said! 😂 I doubt I would even go through the trouble to catch him. He’s obviously been there for a long time and doesn’t bother anyone. I’ll just shoot him some food once in a while now that I know where he lives.  

• Like 5

I call them trigger food. Same with mantis shrimp that came in in live rock. I have one living in the rock tank and he's a miserable shit, he's come out after me twice. He's living on borrowed time now.I know a lot of you like them, but back in the 80s I lost hundreds of dollars in fish and inverts to them until I wised up and put a trigger in the tank to get rid of them. Now, I have zero use for them.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
6 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I call them trigger food. Same with mantis shrimp that came in in live rock. I have one living in the rock tank and he's a miserable shit, he's come out after me twice. He's living on borrowed time now.I know a lot of you like them, but back in the 80s I lost hundreds of dollars in fish and inverts to them until I wised up and put a trigger in the tank to get rid of them. Now, I have zero use for them.

if he does something bad his ass is grass 

• Like 3
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm