Innovative Marine Aquariums

22 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

16, I think I'm like two years short of being considered an actual millennial lol

Does your mom know your on this forum :lol: 

Oh to be 16 again......................hell we didn't have mcnuggets when I was a kid and the cows were not fed all this crap so you were lucky if only one girl had......................you know what I am saying look at them now :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, spectra said:

Does your mom know your on this forum :lol: 

Oh to be 16 again......................hell we didn't have mcnuggets when I was a kid and the cows were not fed all this crap so you were lucky if only one girl had......................you know what I am saying look at them now :lol: 

I was that girl. :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
28 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I was that girl. :mellow:

:lol: yeah they were few and far when I was younger..................I think I remember only a few from way back when.................

Next year is my 30 year graduation I might actually have to go as I want to see who looks like what now :lol: I actually think I weigh a few pounds lighter than I was in hi school.........may have to pick up a lil rascal for shits and grins :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

:lol: yeah they were few and far when I was younger..................I think I remember only a few from way back when.................

Next year is my 30 year graduation I might actually have to go as I want to see who looks like what now :lol: I actually think I weigh a few pounds lighter than I was in hi school.........may have to pick up a lil rascal for shits and grins :o

Needs to be customized of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Needs to be customized of course.

The boobs? Or the scooter?

Just now, spectra said:

I need this :lol: this guy makes some awesome shit................

That would be fun!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

The boobs? Or the scooter?

Both :lol: actually I like a natural myself............if I want some beach balls I will go and play in the sand :o

Oh and here is another one............

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It happens. :D

We still on page 30.................................best ####in band of all time I say......................

I remember listening to 74 jailbreak on a cassette tape in elementary school.....................and no it wasnt a 8 track I am not that old but know of them :P I am sure stinky has some though :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

We still on page 30.................................best ####in band of all time I say......................

I remember listening to 74 jailbreak on a cassette tape in elementary school.....................and no it wasnt a 8 track I am not that old but know of them :P I am sure stinky has some though :lol:

AC/DC rules.... too bad Angus is the only one left really. 

I got my butt smacked once for sneaking into my papaws camper and listening to 8 tracks..... ran the battery down. :(

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

AC/DC rules.... too bad Angus is the only one left really. 

I got my butt smacked once for sneaking into my papaws camper and listening to 8 tracks..... ran the battery down. :(

Yeah to be honest surprised he is still around..............

8 tracks :lol: hell I actually think I had a car that had one but tossed it really quick..............oh the early years :lol: 

To be honest I think we have it the best we have seen it all :lol: is that a good thing or bad.....................I do remember the 80s................hairbands :o as I type am listening to Aldo Nova :lol:

• Like 1

Dang thinking about it hell all the stuff I listened to in the 80s :blink: Like I said I think it was just the time...............

I loved the early rock, hair bands, metal, rap hell I listened to it all................hell I even liked this song :lol: 

Just part of my youth I think it brings back memories..............

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Dang thinking about it hell all the stuff I listened to in the 80s :blink: Like I said I think it was just the time...............

I loved the early rock, hair bands, metal, rap hell I listened to it all................hell I even liked this song :lol: 

I loved that song but the video freaked me out!

• Haha 1
fishfreak0114
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Not sure why, but we watched this in French class last month!  I like it...

• Like 3

Ok hate to say it but had this cassette at one time :lol: oh the 80s.................hell I miss my lowered Toyota with 3 tens behind the seat.............. Paula Abdul also..........#### wish I didn't have to get up at 4 I would be you tubing it all night :lol: and drinking of course...........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

hahaha wow this thread took a quick turn...

i come back an hour later and we're talking about boobs, 70 mph scooters,  and Safety Dance :lol:

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now there is a band.................

Ok back to good music...........RIP Lemmy..........love both of these bands.........

• Like 1
pappadumplingz
2 hours ago, spectra said:

Went to and Acka Dacka Concert a few years ago, and it was awesome! As a guitar player, seeing angus improvise shred for five minutes straight made me stare in awe! He also  turned up at the Guns n' Roses concert this year, which was sick.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, spectra said:

I remember listening to 8 track tapes.  They'd switch tracks right in the middle of a song, with a big cha clunk.

I think me and spectra grew up in the same era.

• Like 1

I've been away for a while! Tanks looking good as usual! I still don't know how you get the pics so crisp! I I've even bought nearly every app for the iPhone possible. Mind you most of that is immkeeping my lights bluer lately so it's combat the blue. May have to just make the lights whiter when taking pics 

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm