Innovative Marine Aquariums

7 hours ago, reefrook said:

cool tank! i've been eyeing a 12 gallon long for a while now.  might pull the trigger.

Thank you.  They are a cool tank to work with because of the challenging size. 

1 minute ago, J-Ranko said:

What the...?!   That bristle worm is so bristly. :lol: 

That is one worm I definitely don't want to brush up against!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Well, apparently the great RFA chase is back on .........                  

...........it's on the move again.  

IMG_0449.thumb.JPG.19e762ea82188761a909d2232d6287ec.JPG

Is that ominous music I hear playing in the background? :lol:

• Like 2

The RFA crawled straight up the glass and then back down where it was before...... maybe it just had an itch?

IMG_0478.thumb.JPG.67213f4486bc05bbe3114eb482c28498.JPG

The Hulk sleeps...... IMG_0484.thumb.JPG.a1920e985fceaff92feb7d6b1e1052ec.JPG

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, HIppieRose said:

LOL I have not named any of my snails or hermits.  Not even my crab that I see rarely.  That big crab is cool.  Great pictures.

Thanks. :)

Love that pic of Rico on the Monti and Buffalo Bill's new "look". 

Tho I must say, I hope Bill doesn't take his inspiration from the character in the movie. :scarry:

Just now, Weetabix7 said:

Love that pic of Rico on the Monti and Buffalo Bill's new "look". 

Tho I must say, I hope Bill doesn't take his inspiration from the character in the movie. :scarry:

That's how he got his name. :mellow:

I haven't seen the movie but Buffalo Bill looks a lot like my old zebra hermit.  Little booger is the whole reason I swore off hermits for good. <_<

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

I haven't seen the movie but Buffalo Bill looks a lot like my old zebra hermit.  Little booger is the whole reason I swore off hermits for good. <_<

In the movie he kills them and wears their skin.  

9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yup, Silence of the Lambs, a movie I am very familiar with and have seen several times. 

My first date with my husband was watching Silence of the Lambs at a Dollar Theatre. 

We've been married 23 years now, and he gave me a signed copy of the book the movie was based on for one of our more recent anniversaries. :happy:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

:blink:

4 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Yup, Silence of the Lambs, a movie I am very familiar with and have seen several times. 

My first date with my husband was watching Silence of the Lambs at a Dollar Theatre. 

We've been married 23 years now, and he gave me a signed copy of the book the movie was based on for one of our more recent anniversaries. :happy:

Have definitely never seen it lol.  But it would have been a very appropriate name for my zebra hermit.  Dang crab harrassed the pom pom into permanent hiding, bothered the snails, picked at my corals, and he's the one who destroyed my sargassum that sprouted from my LR.  He eventually got banished to a lil one-gallon with a rock and some water that I would top off occasionally.  It was in front of the window and eventually he died, probably from over heating.

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm