Pod Your Reef

Veng's 65g

Veng

23 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Great video and the tank looks great. Enjoying the light?

Yeah, light's perfect.  I was a bit afraid it would be too short for the tank, but it lights is up perfectly.  Really dig the bluefish controller app too, that's worked out super well.  Thanks Dave!

1 hour ago, vlangel said:

The video made me feel like I was snorkling in your tank, ha ha!  Kind of cool.

So I bought a GoPro for an upcoming tirp, and it's supposed to be waterproof to up to 10m, I wasn't sure I believed it, but said what the hell and plunged it in anyways.  Worked great, I'll probably take it snorkeling the next time I go.  

• Like 4
12 hours ago, metrokat said:

Video is great Veng! I see you've banished the clowns to the back. Don't be surprised if they don't spawn for a bit, they will get their mojo back.

They didn't miss a beat, spawning pretty much right after they were put in.  We'll see if they do again shortly afterwards or not, they've been known to take breaks. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

:huh:

Is your staircase still celebrating Christmas, or are those landing lights for nights that involve whiskey ? 

You'll have to ask Tailes...

• Like 1

Speaking of whiskey, managed to get another bottle of Bushmill's 16.  It's been in short supply in DFW recently, I guess the word got out about it.  I highly recommend it if you are an Irish Whiskey fan.  Side note, It actually seems easier to get the 21 these days, but I don't actually recommend the 21, it's a very different flavor by comparison to the 10 and 16.  

TXfro82.jpg

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Looking great. Is that with a GP5?

Yes.  Messing around with it some more, it seems I can fix most of the white balance issue with a couple tweaks.  Oh well, something for the next video.   Overall it's pretty fun, and the image quality and size is great.  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

:lol:

Now I get it. 

RUDE! no picking on the poor injured lady! Besides, I think Baby Tang messed with them and half dont work. Ah well. I'll make Veng take them down tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Looking great @Veng. Is that OG War Coral on the bottom right?

-Dave

It is!

Decided to break out the macro lens this morning.

UWZLrrv.jpg

Z4PK7dv.jpg

QaNieyA.jpg

Sni1EYH.jpg

4DYYwoC.jpg

rpZhvhW.jpg

kQVlBLc.jpg

r2nEmow.jpg

d2lI3kW.jpg

• Like 11