inTank Media Baskets

Instagram Names

Sharbuckle

On 5/8/2017 at 10:43 PM, Mariaface said:

@Mariafacesaid :) Trying to see if making quick instagram updates might make it easier for me to make regular updates... 

I've actually done LESS updates since now I pretty much use my Instagram for everything haha

• Like 2

Yeah but now you can imbed your Instagram posts here!! No excuse not to update. Post on Instagram then boom, post here! It's easy! I typed out some instructions at some point. 

• Like 2
Christopher Marks
4 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Yeah but now you can imbed your Instagram posts here!! No excuse not to update. Post on Instagram then boom, post here! It's easy! I typed out some instructions at some point. 

Yup! On your smartphone, just tap the '...' icon in the top right of your Instagram photo, select 'Share' from the menu, and then tap 'Copy Link' (the URL is now copied to your clipboard). Return to Nano-Reef and simply paste that share link into the editor here and it will automatically embed.

If you're viewing Instagram on a desktop, simply copy and paste the Instagram page URL into the editor here and it will automatically embed. Super easy!

• Like 2
Christopher Marks

Here's @stellablue's great visual guide :) 

1. Find the photo/post you want to embed in your message. Once you find that photo, click the three dots at the top right of the image.
  2. Once you click the three dots, you will see menu options. Click Share.
  3. Once you click share, another menu will open. From that menu, click Copy Link.
  4. Paste the link into the Nano-Reef.com post editor and your Instagram will automatically embed.

vWBYOtI.jpg IcUBTRE.jpg ZnBdJvi.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Here's @stellablue's great visual guide :) 

1. Find the photo/post you want to embed in your message. Once you find that photo, click the three dots at the top right of the image.
  2. Once you click the three dots, you will see menu options. Click Share.
  3. Once you click share, another menu will open. From that menu, click Copy Link.
  4. Paste the link into the Nano-Reef.com post editor and your Instagram will automatically embed.

vWBYOtI.jpg IcUBTRE.jpg ZnBdJvi.jpg

:lol: yup that's it!! I'm a visual person so I figured it would help. Your explanation was much more succinct though...

• Like 1
Alexraptor
13 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Unless you have a windows phone... then you're sol. Good thing I switched!

I know exactly what you mean! 

Kinda sad really, Windows Phone had such potential but Microsoft really dropped the ball there.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, GregEmmitte said:

Speaking of, anyone else have problems uploading profile pictures from iPhone?

If you're meaning instagram, I've tried from both my comp and my phone and it doesn't seem to work. :wacko:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...