Innovative Marine Aquariums

Uploading photos? (since update)

flatlandreefer

flatlandreefer

I uploaded a bunch of photos from my photobucket in my build thread, I uploaded them via the url option as it would not let me copy paste photos saying they are not formatted.  I could see all of the photos when I also had photobucket open in a separate tab but when I closed that tab they do not show up, another member told me he could not see the photos either.  How can I upload photos without uploading them as an attachment/thumbnail so I can write captions for my photos?  Thanks in advanced!

Christopher Marks

Sorry for the trouble @flatlandreefer, our image system is being updated at the moment but should be finished in the next hour or so, your broken images should actually return once the process completes. This was an unexpected issue, but it will only be temporary.

Our website uses an SSL connection now, and images posted on our forums are run through a proxy that ensures the posted images are also secure. Unfortunately this proxy is part of the update process that is ongoing, which caused your images to appear broken as well.

Hang tight, I appreciate your patience while we get the new site finished up!

flatlandreefer
1 minute ago, Christopher Marks said:

Sorry for the trouble @flatlandreefer, our image system is being updated at the moment but should be finished in the next hour or so, your broken images should actually return once the process completes. This was an unexpected issue, but it will only be temporary.

Our website uses an SSL connection now, and images posted on our forums are run through a proxy that ensures the posted images are also secure. Unfortunately this proxy is part of the update process that is ongoing, which caused your images to appear broken as well.

Hang tight, I appreciate your patience while we get the new site finished up!

Thanks Chris, I was trying every option and thought I was doing something wrong.  I will sit tight and wait for them to come back!

Archived