Top Shelf Aquatics

Custom Reef T-Shirt by Oceanbox Designs - Enter To Win $25!

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Hello Nano-Reef!

I'm proud to introduce our new line of custom Reef T-Shirt dedicated to all reefers, ladies and gent, and those touched by the wonders of our ocean, the element that occupied 71% of our lovely Earth.

This is a special project that I have personally designed and created in hope to encourage more people to join the hobby and to protect our ocean. Every T-Shirt purchased will be for good cause and spreading words about the hobby. Your support is greatly appreciated!

From now until Feb. 18th, each T-Shirt purchase by a Nano-Reef.com member will be entered into a raffle to win a $25 OBD Gift Voucher.

• To be eligible, type "Nano-Reef member" into the note box at checkout.
  • At least 10 entries required for drawing. Drawing will be done by Feb. 19th and the winner will be announced on Monday Feb. 20th.

I have these T-Shirts available in very limited quantity that are fully made and printed in the USA. Available for both men and women, size S to 2XL, and in multiple colors.

Our T-Shirt designs are fully licensed and copyrighted.

To order click on the image or go to: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/products/reef-wear/t-shirt/

32693844112_162056f001_z.jpg

32466384090_437503b556_z.jpg

32032203223_820894e0aa_z.jpg

32032325173_1eb3cb2ab4_z.jpg

32465975260_fe9d4f0a54_z.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

Need more colors in vitaminsea and larger than 2xl in sizes.

More T-shirt colors or in the design? what size do you need?

Oceanbox Designs

More shirt colors, design is great. I like bigger shirts and then they shrink too.....3-4xl

Thank you! I'm working on it, the current design would only look good on dark wash but I'm working on a different color variation for lighter color shirts. The colors of the shirt I offer is usually what it will look best upon.

The captain salty one is awesome!

Thank you so much! Capt'n out :)

Thank you! I'm working on it, the current design would only look good on dark wash but I'm working on a different color variation for lighter color shirts. The colors of the shirt I offer is usually what it will look best upon.

Thank you so much! Capt'n out :)

I wear Jordan's and love to find shirts that contain colors to match. The graphic is cool, maybe add a brighter border colors of the image as well as the design colors. Biggest is sizes for me!

• 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

Unfortunately I didn't get any entry so drawing didn't happen however I'm working on getting the larger sizes and I'll give this another spin once I get it all sorted. 

Archived