ReefCleaners.org

Mochi's Sushi Tank 750XXL - Updated FTS

pokerdobe

11 minutes ago, pokerdobe said:

It's life. Stuff happens. 

You should try out another copperband! They're pretty fish. Which wrasse are you jealous of. If it's one of my leopards, please come and take one. 

I can never find one at the LFS that actually eats in front of me.  I want the leopard =P.

12 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

I can never find one at the LFS that actually eats in front of me.  I want the leopard =P.

What does your lfs feed the copperbands they get in? My lfs seems to have weird slurry of bloodworms, brine, and mysis that gets them eating each time. They also ship. *coughhintcough

Take her. You can take the large leopard that keeps knocking my frag plugs off the rack. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a little while. No real change to the main tank. 

However, I did get my new tank in. So it begins...

ARHmeOM.jpg?1

Also, while I was at my LFS, I spotted possibly the largest tank raised percula I've ever seen. I'm sure it's more common than I think, but I was blown away. Guy dropped off his pair of percula at my LFS to hold while he was moving. 

Well they announced that my company is being sold... :(

On a lighter side, looking for a few more acros to fill out my rock work. Any suggestions? 

Acros already in the tank: 

Tri color valida 

JF fox flame

Tyree pink lemonade

Katropora

Kittiyagi

Red planet

Green slimer

Red dragon

Oregon tort

Smooth skin teal echinata

Random acros not sure what it is. Was poop brown in the store and waiting for it to color up.

Also have a bubblegum digi.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:25 AM, pokerdobe said:

Well they announced that my company is being sold... :(

On a lighter side, looking for a few more acros to fill out my rock work. Any suggestions? 

Acros already in the tank: 

Tri color valida 

JF fox flame

Tyree pink lemonade

Katropora

Kittiyagi

Red planet

Green slimer

Red dragon

Oregon tort

Smooth skin teal echinata

Random acros not sure what it is. Was poop brown in the store and waiting for it to color up.

Also have a bubblegum digi.

Looks like you got all the fancy ones already. Maybe a pearl berry, strawberry short cake or the elusive Walt Disney? 

Has anyone ever had a fish live through being hit by a powerhead? My carpenter's decided to hole himself in my MP40 while it was off for feeding and was spit out when it turned on. Still in one whole piece as far as I can see, but plenty of scales missing. 

35 minutes ago, pokerdobe said:

Has anyone ever had a fish live through being hit by a powerhead? My carpenter's decided to hole himself in my MP40 while it was off for feeding and was spit out when it turned on. Still in one whole piece as far as I can see, but plenty of scales missing. 

Holy wow. 

I'd feed it food soaked in garlic drops to aid healing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Holy wow. 

I'd feed it food soaked in garlic drops to aid healing. 

Not sure what else I can really do for it besides keep feeding. I feel like trying to catch him will just induce more stress. He's pretty fat and healthy to begin with, but I had this happen to one anthias and that anthias didn't survive the night. 

I think you're right. 

Just feed him healthy stuff. 

Might not hurt to either leave the light off today or only have it on for a short period. 

• Like 1

Ended up picking up some CB Bowsers and got a freebie plug of Armor of God. Let's see if the hype behind the bowsers is real...

Also looking to acquire some LC Petroglyphs, LC Electric Oompa Loompas to add my growing collection of zoas. 

3 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

Get some scramble egg and king midas.   

I actually picked up some scrambled eggs from one person, but it was a questionable polyp to begin with... ended up melting the night I got it. :(

6 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

I actually picked up some scrambled eggs from one person, but it was a questionable polyp to begin with... ended up melting the night I got it. :(

they are usually pretty hardy.  try again =P

• Like 1

So fish question - anyone ever observe the lifespan of a mandarin fed on frozen? It's only been a couple months since my female mandarin has passed away and it seems like my male is starting down the same path?

All other fish are eating fine.

• pokerdobe changed the title to Mochi's Sushi Tank 750XXL
  • pokerdobe changed the title to Mochi's Sushi Tank 750XXL - Updated FTS